What's new

Chinese Police Women's Corps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir, I will stick to my point.

Ok, tell me whether it is man or woman.

1022_B91.jpg

:coffee: Every country has some beautiful-women and ... pity-women.
I do not want to paste the pic to attack the Indian women, because it violates my moral.

So, you win, dude.

:coffee: Every country has some beautiful-women and ... pity-women.
I do not want to paste the pic to attack the Indian women, because it violates my moral.

So, you win, dude.
I appreciate u for this post...

Sir, Good women or pity women is not point of discussion here. I agree with you and I too respect women and very much appreciate your attitude too.:tup:

But what I said was that about chinese men (not women).

If you scroll up, I said that chinese females are as beautiful as one can get. But chinese men also look beautiful (vanilla type) and not hunky. Sooo unlike the "Mard" type men that we have in sub continent. So it becomes difficult for people like me to differentiate. Usually I differentiate with hair styles, outfit, etc. But like in above pic, if hairs are covered and outfit is not helping to differentiate then it becomes hard.

No offence meant sir.

Sir, Good women or pity women is not point of discussion here. I agree with you and I too respect women and very much appreciate your attitude too.:tup:

If you scroll up, I said that chinese females are as beautiful as one can get. But chinese men also look beautiful (vanilla type) and not hunky. Sooo unlike the "Mard" type men that we have in sub continent.

:hitwall: In China, if you say a men pretty, that is an insult.

Sorry guys i dont agree with you calling some guya vanila type aint good

If you scroll up, I said that chinese females are as beautiful as one can get. But chinese men also look beautiful (vanilla type) and not hunky. Sooo unlike the "Mard" type men that we have in sub continent. So it becomes difficult for people like me to differentiate. Usually I differentiate with hair styles, outfit, etc. But like in above pic, if hairs are covered and outfit is not helping to differentiate then it becomes hard.

No offence meant sir.

When you think men are pretty there is a good chance you might be hiding in the closet.

No offence meant sir.

6b74688b6364a15c9f2fb429.jpeg

786d9a617e688ce78cb10d33.jpg

e93e2560a3d31f8c8db10dba.jpg

If you mistake these for women you need to go see a psychologist.

The average Chinese man:
15i3p0x.jpg

The average Chinese woman:
2hqt5ol.jpg

What's this about again?

The average Chinese man:
15i3p0x.jpg

The average Chinese woman:
2hqt5ol.jpg

What's this about again?

If someone can just photoshopp and change just the hair styles, I dont think anyone will be able to differentiate. I think we should end this discussion here. It was not me who started this discussion. But it was some chinese guy only. Again noone please take any offence as it was a discussion on interesting observation.

Your observation, or conclusion rather, will change when you've seen enough Chinese people. My point was, they both look different. The man has coarser features than the woman in areas like nose, lips, more prominent jaw line, neck etc etc.

From very near it is quite possible to differentiate. I am not telling than men and women look like twins.

But their overall shape and size of body. Height, etc is similar. Thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom