1-15.jpg

2-11.jpg

5-3.jpg

4-4.jpg

3-6.jpg

6-1.jpg

tough ladies :)

Rapists beware

No offence. But my eye can barely differentiate Chinese male frm Chinese female. They don't have those dominant physical differences...

Yes chinese male do look soft and vanilla types like females. No offence.
Chinese females look cute as they should be. But cute soft gentle males ???

Its nothing unusual. In Mahabharata epic, the Great warrior "Bheeshma" died himself and let the eunuch and vanilla warrior "Shikhandi" win the battle because it was against our principle to attack women or women looking men. So 62 is nothing OTB :cheers:

@ topic:- Dont think you may recognise it. But As an Indian I really find hard to differentiate Male and Female Chinese and Japanese.

Its nothing unusual. In Mahabharata epic, the Great warrior "Bheeshma" died himself and let the eunuch and vanilla warrior "Shikhandi" win the battle because it was against our principle to attack women or women looking men.

@ topic:- Dont think you may recognise it. But As an Indian I really find hard to differentiate Male and Female Chinese and Japanese.

:coffee: If you were born 60 years earlier, you can destroy the vanilla-type men with your mouth.

Sir, I will stick to my point.

Ok, tell me whether it is man or woman.

1022_B91.jpg

:coffee: If you were born 60 years earlier, you can destroy the vanilla-type men with your mouth.
Theres nothing offensive friend...although they may be vanilla type men but they have a super IQ level;)...u may agree with me on this!!!:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom