What's new

Chinese PLA soldier captured by Indian security forces in Ladakh’s Chumar-Demchok area

Let's get this straight....a PLA soldier accidentally strays into trouble while helping a herder look for a yak, and the mighty Indians regard this as a military victory??

@manga you're an embarrassment to your nation's armed forces by claiming some accident as a military victory.

Please keep the thread open. It exposes the absolute pathetic desperation of China's enemy.

In all seriousness, I hope he doesn't reveal the location of the yak under Indian interrogation - Lord knows what the Indians will do if they find the poor beast.
Well one has to pay for accidents in real life. India is large hearted and we will release him. After all whether it was 90000 Pakistani army surrendered troops in the 1971 war or the kargil conflict, India has always returned Pakistani soldiers. Even when they wanted asylum in India. And we don't even have much historical baggage with the hans. Its they who have delusions of world denomination.

Shehzad uddin is a new name ??
Check with ur propaganda minister...the name of the supposed F16 pilot was given by ur side as "Shehzaz-ud-din"...
...I personally have never heard such a name...I would go so far as to say that no such name exists. The prefix "sheh" is of Persian origin...meaning "king"("Shah"). So for example "Shehzad"(or "Shehzada") means King's son(or prince)...or could also be translated as someone who is born to be king.
...another popular name "Shehbaz" means King of Falcons.

In both those examples above..."Sheh" serves as a prefix that elevates the status of the second part to a "kingly" status. The second parts being "zaad"(meaning "born") or in case of "baaz"(meaning "falcon"). Each of these second parts are words with meanings of their own.

In case of idiotic Indian propaganda...like "Shehzaz-ud-din"...the word "Shehzaz" makes no sense...bcuz what does "zaaz" even mean? Is that even a word? Next time u guys invent lies to boast about...think it through.

Most likely kidnapped by the rascal Indians.
You should stop, you are just embarassing your country even more.
The depth the Indians have fallen in their lies and propaganda is truly sickening, what would you expect from a society of rapists and cow wee drinkers?

h3z5JaF.jpg

when the soldier has returned to china china can proclaim victory over india

Well one has to pay for accidents in real life. India is large hearted and we will release him. After all whether it was 90000 Pakistani army surrendered troops in the 1971 war or the kargil conflict, India has always returned Pakistani soldiers. Even when they wanted asylum in India. And we don't even have much historical baggage with the hans. Its they who have delusions of world denomination.
Win something properly, through a real and fair fight, then get back to me. The rest of this nonsense is Bollywood scripting.

Take a look at Armenia vs Azerbaijan for a real fight. Both of them are going at it and showing proper guts. Imagine Indian soldiers being decimated by Pakistani and Chinese drones. The candlelight vigils for "peace" would be springing up within minutes.

Indians are too modest. You should claim that every person who enters Indian territory is your prisoner . :azn:

Seems strange soldier not returned yet, been sometime. Indicates something may have happened to him. If so God have mercy on India, as the PLA will not....

Seems strange soldier not returned yet, been sometime. Indicates something may have happened to him. If so God have mercy on India, as the PLA will not....
He might have tried to escape and.....
I admire Pakistan in this regard. They return our men even before we realize they are missing.
Win something properly, through a real and fair fight, then get back to me. The rest of this nonsense is Bollywood scripting.

Take a look at Armenia vs Azerbaijan for a real fight. Both of them are going at it and showing proper guts. Imagine Indian soldiers being decimated by Pakistani and Chinese drones. The candlelight vigils for "peace" would be springing up within minutes.
Sorry wrong person. I am a total peacenik. I want the sub continent to revert to only development and welfare of its people. Not allow outsiders to profit from our differences.

a non sense photo can make Indian wankers come........did you claim victory when we return five indian soldiers in South Tibet area??

You are aware that people from the tibet region under Chinese control have been fleeing to India in the 10s of thousands ? Since we are large hearted , we have granted asylum to many from our neighborhood.
when ? 50 years ago after they failed in their resistance after going against china ?

'No time frame' set for release of Chinese soldier, says India
AFP, OCT 20 2020, 19:22 ISTUPDATED: OCT 20 2020, 19:23 IST Credit: iStock Photo A Chinese soldier detained after straying into Indian territory near their high-altitude frontier will be handed back "after formalities are completed", New Delhi said Tuesday.

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/nation...ase-of-chinese-soldier-says-india-904673.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom