What's new

Chinese PLA soldier captured by Indian security forces in Ladakh’s Chumar-Demchok area

Is it finally Indias time to shine and proclaim victory after ganging up on some single Chinese citizen (not even confirmed to be a soldier) and forget the humilation they received over the past months?

maybe you guys should stop raping cows

You should stop, you are just embarassing your country even more.

You should stop, you are just embarassing your country even more.
Why should I stop exposing you Indians and your cow raping child molesting ways?

classic video from "the young turks" channel-
Maybe you Indians should stop watching child ****

Let's get this straight....a PLA soldier accidentally strays into trouble while helping a herder look for a yak, and the mighty Indians regard this as a military victory??

@manga you're an embarrassment to your nation's armed forces by claiming some accident as a military victory.

Please keep the thread open. It exposes the absolute pathetic desperation of China's enemy.

In all seriousness, I hope he doesn't reveal the location of the yak under Indian interrogation - Lord knows what the Indians will do if they find the poor beast.

Let's get this straight....a PLA soldier accidentally strays into trouble while helping a herder look for a yak, and the mighty Indians regard this as a military victory??

@manga you're an embarrassment to your nation's armed forces by claiming some accident as a military victory.

Please keep the thread open. It exposes the absolute pathetic desperation of China's enemy.

In all seriousness, I hope he doesn't reveal the location of the yak under Indian interrogation - Lord knows what the Indians will do if they find the poor beast.

Do remember that animals are spies too according to india.

yak under Indian interrogation
Probably the Yak will be a great Chinese Spy, just like the Pakistani Spy pigeons .
1603133464775.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom