What's new

Chinese patent problems

LOL !!! do you know that the word China came from ancient Indian language sanskrit ??

here ! get some real education ! Baidu is not the best place for search!

Invention Of Zero | InterestingFacts.org

Do you know what "Chin" means in Chinese? It is the first united dynasty in Chinese history with an emporer, the Chin (or Qin with mordern spelling) dynasty. Now you have a basic idea why people around the world call us China.

Do you know what "Chin" means in Chinese? It is the first united dynasty in Chinese history with an emporer, the Chin (or Qin with mordern spelling) dynasty. Now you have a basic idea why people around the world call us China.

The word "China" is derived from Cin (چین), a Persian name for China popularized in Europe by Marco Polo. The first recorded use in English dates from 1555. In early usage, "china" as a term for porcelain was spelled differently from the name of the country, the two words being derived from separate Persian words. Both these words are derived from the Sanskrit word Cīna (चीन), used as a name for China as early as AD 150.

China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back to patents - one must remember there is a difference between an international patent and a national or domestic patent. I know very little about international patents, but they should be the benchmark for comparison. Domestic patents are going to vary wildly between nations, and will have little to do with a country's true inventiveness.

It is praiseworthy that China provides economic incentives for patents and innovation. U.S. domestic patents can be very expensive, and independent inventors can have a hard time filing them successfully. It is also worth noting that the vast majority of patents never make a dime. Only a very few result in production and riches for the inventor.

Its better to file substandard and new design patents than no patents at all. Regarding our Indian brothers, they are just good to file Bollywood patents with skin bleaching actors. The Made in China label still stands good while we are still awaiting the Made in India labelled which is still limited to fake medicines through patent copying and plagiarism; limited to drugs, money laundering and backshish now that India is the No 1 world weapons importers, its politicians are enriching themselves through commissions received form major US, Israeli and EU weapons manufacturing companies. Its quite strange that Indian Government and politicians are so keen to purchase weapons for their country. Defending India against China is not the main reason, personal reason and enrichment come also into play.

China is much better than India in each and every field

You're most welcome to believe that. This is not trolling about you but what others say. Nothing personal. Your patents benefit you, good enough. But screwing up others' creations is not good either. That's all.

Do we have to do this again butthurt Indians??

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/113148-nature-publishing-index-charts-rapid-rise-quality-china-s-research.html

Oh, and you got your butt kicked again by the Han countries at the International Math, Physics and Chemistry Olympiads this month.

No body is butthurt, my dear friend. It's just plain simple facts that most of you guys are unable to digest and getting abusive. It's not Indians saying this it's the world that is talkign about it and all those who got impacted by the malpractices in China is talking about it. Also Is the article written by any Indian that you can see with your special glasses and not us?

It's good that you are filling for max number of patents. It is really praiseworthy but then where it goes wrong is when you screw up somebody else's innovation. I would be really happy seeing an all out Chinese product rather than replicas of the originals. My question is you invest so much in getting all the patents that you could and still you are openly violating IPR in all possible ways.. why??? It's the question and it will help you guys as well if you start asking urself as well..

Its better to file substandard and new design patents than no patents at all. Regarding our Indian brothers, they are just good to file Bollywood patents with skin bleaching actors. The Made in China label still stands good while we are still awaiting the Made in India labelled which is still limited to fake medicines through patent copying and plagiarism; limited to drugs, money laundering and backshish now that India is the No 1 world weapons importers, its politicians are enriching themselves through commissions received form major US, Israeli and EU weapons manufacturing companies. Its quite strange that Indian Government and politicians are so keen to purchase weapons for their country. Defending India against China is not the main reason, personal reason and enrichment come also into play.

You have said it all.. Thanks for enlightening us!!

No body is butthurt, my dear friend. It's just plain simple facts that most of you guys are unable to digest and getting abusive. It's not Indians saying this it's the world that is talkign about it and all those who got impacted by the malpractices in China is talking about it. Also Is the article written by any Indian that you can see with your special glasses and not us?

It's good that you are filling for max number of patents. It is really praiseworthy but then where it goes wrong is when you screw up somebody else's innovation. I would be really happy seeing an all out Chinese product rather than replicas of the originals. My question is you invest so much in getting all the patents that you could and still you are openly violating IPR in all possible ways.. why??? It's the question and it will help you guys as well if you start asking urself as well..

didnt i tell you to stop making a pi$$ out of your own country? you and the Carib seems the only two indians acting like a clown here``do u know why? because you have jack knowledge of what is innovation, intellectual ownership and patents``

for your own benefit dont quote some bolg news from amatuers as sources``the most realiable and respected reports on innovation and patents are from Thomson Reuters and Patent Cooperation Treaty's official website``I posted the link for you, guess you dont even have a check of them``

The term patent usually refers to an exclusive right granted to anyone who invents any new, useful, and non-obvious process, machine, article of manufacture, or composition of matter, or any new and useful improvement thereof, and claims that right in a formal patent application.
digest this before lashing out bull$h1t like`` china only producing patent but no 'innovation' 3-year-old kid stuff``

what facts to digest, those ground less bolg article you consider as fact? lol```its like so many indian blogs have been bragging about india is 'shining' '40% of scientists from NASA are indians, india is the innovation powerhouse which all of them are well fact nonsenses`so there is no point to argue on at all

what facts to digest, those ground less bolg article you consider as fact? lol```its like so many indian blogs have been bragging about india is 'shining' '40% of scientists from NASA are indians, india is the innovation powerhouse which all of them are well fact nonsenses`so there is no point to argue on at all

Prove the facts in the article wrong is all i would tell you.. It's all over Google try it and it will help..

Prove the facts in the article wrong is all i would tell you.. It's all over Google try it and it will help..

and you believe in those craps? no wonder from a kiddo`:)

shining what shining? economy? its in primative stage
indial.png
[/URL][/IMG]

social development? (caste system, sex inequality, worst gender ratio in Asia, extreemly low HDI figure)
BBC NEWS | Business | Inequality threat to Indian power
Social Inequality Threatening India's Economic Stability | Fast Company
India Human Rights Report - Discrimination Based on Race, Sex, Religion, Disability, Language, or Social Status
Gender Discrimination in India
List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
India ranks 119 on human development index - Economic Times
List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

innovation? worst infringments and IP violations and cheating by IP officer`` and 70% of patents own by foreign companies
Quality is not the only issue that the new head of the IP Office, PH Kurian, will have to deal with. During 2008, questions were also raised about potentially unhealthily close relationships between some private practice attorneys and some office staff. In October, the Livemint website reported on allegations that patent examiners are employed by some firms to write applications, and that some senior officials at the office have instructed examiners not to reject applications from certain attorney firms

According to research published in May, just 20 per cent of applications at the IP Office came from Indian entities
Thomson Reuters Patent Focus Report 2009 - Science - Thomson Reuters

and those so-called 'shining' 'innovation powerhouse' 'all over the internet' articles all with no substance and authentic figures to back them up``but indian bharat mad barking kind like a stress relief as simple as that

LOL !!! do you know that the word China came from ancient Indian language sanskrit ??

here ! get some real education ! Baidu is not the best place for search!

Invention Of Zero | InterestingFacts.org

lol and you call this as creditable source? :D do you even have a sense of shame? you are bashing china with anything now, because you ran out of ammunitions``:bad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom