What's new

Chinese patent problems

Well actually they did pull out your patent performance and innovation thing on multiple unrelated threads. if you are interested, a simple search on PDF will help..

All of which are in association with Indians calling Chinese copycats, non innovators and thereforth. In what other case would we need to resort to quantitative measures of a countries innovation for?

All of which are in association with Indians calling Chinese copycats, non innovators and thereforth. In what other case would we need to resort to quantitative measures of a countries innovation for?

Not true. search and figure out.. few of your mates are simply in a habit my dear friend

Hey, jbond169 bhai, i almost forget to remind you, NO Chinese or Indian economy related thread allow except in our economy sticky, they said they will ban the violator, even though i won't report you but don't know about others though, Good luck bhai. :undecided:

Maybe you should search what Unilever is dipwad

Unilever - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is British-Dutch. Nothing Indian about it.

We also have the 4th most innovative and the only Indian company on there is 9th. Brag when you are actually above not when you're below.

Well actually if you look up the list both Hindustan lever and Uni lever are in the list. HUL at 6th and UL at 74th. Now what would be the differentiating factor for one (HUL) to be at 6th and other at 74th (UL). I hope that differentiating factor will not be the ownership at least cause they own UL fully and 52% of HUL yet HUL is way ahead..

Hey, jbond169 bhai, i almost forget to remind you, NO Chinese or Indian economy related thread allow except in our economy sticky, they said they will ban the violator, even though i won't report you but don't know about others though, Good luck bhai. :undecided:

It's not a economy related thread bro..

Well actually if you look up the list both Hindustan lever and Uni lever are in the list. HUL at 6th and UL at 74th. Now what would be the differentiating factor for one (HUL) to be at 6th and other at 74th (UL). I hope that differentiating factor will not be the ownership at least cause they own UL fully and 52% of HUL yet HUL is way ahead..

Whatever way you spin its still an European Company through and through. Basic business principles here.

Whatever way you spin its still an European Company through and through. Basic business principles here.

I am not arguing on that but I hope you can see that's not the driving factor for one being at 6th position and other at 74th..

I am not arguing on that but I hope you can see that's not the driving factor for one being at 6th position and other at 74th..

Look I'm just looking at definable facts here. Whatever speculation you have on the reason of its position is up to you.

Look I'm just looking at definable facts here. Whatever speculation you have on the reason of its position is up to you.

and definable fact is the ownership for you and not the 99% human force employed by the entity... great logic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom