What's new

Chinese patent problems

The number Zero was invented by the Persians actually. :P

India did not exist until 1947, and I have no idea what they invented.

Thanks for telling me this. I only knew that both China and Europe had the concept of Zero lone time ago. For example, we used "empty" "nothing" for it.

Idiot, If you can read then you can figure out the article is not written by me or any Indian. Also if you can I challenge you to prove the content of the blog wrong.. No body is advising you on anything.. Wise person can understand on its own..

Again no body is getting jealous or getting butt hurt here.. It's only you who is getting offended when plain facts are presented in front of you.. BTW, prove any facts in the article as wrong if you wish to and we can debate on that. Stop getting off topic for a change..

You are so funny, my dear bharati bhai, when you posted some "personal opinion" from a "blog" and you expected people to take you seriously? :lol:
Personal attack by calling others "idiot" will only exposed your own frustration and embarrassment for your childish behavior, have a good day DN. :wave:

Thanks for telling me this. I only knew that both China and Europe had the concept of Zero lone time ago. For example, we used "empty" "nothing" for it.

Dont believe your friend ! He is just like your govt ! Spreading falsehoods on gullible citizens !
The numbers were invented by Indians, and spread by Arabs as their own inventions ! That is why the modern numericals are known still known Hindu arabic numerals !

History of the Hindu
How will you feel if we tell you football was invented by Pakistanis??!!

It's funny to see how few people are running away from the real problem.. The problem is you are filling the most number of Patents in a year yet you do not have a product to be called yours and only one of your companies appear in Forbes list of innovative companies. There is a reason for that don't you guys think?

It's funny to see how few people are running away from the real problem.. The problem is you are filling the most number of Patents in a year yet you do not have a product to be called yours and only one of your companies appear in Forbes list of innovative companies. There is a reason for that don't you guys think?

The real problem is Indians like yourselves laughing at others that are far ahead of you guys. One our companies is 4th and one of yours is ninth. Guess you're doing so much better right?

The World?s Most Innovative Companies - Forbes

2 indian companies in the list, despite India's abysmal performace in patents ! Now can we call it Hindu - Western propaganda ?? Or can we call it Persian ??? Just like zero was invented by the Persians !!!?? :rofl: I gues Chinese dragon would say so !! ;)

Maybe you should search what Unilever is dipwad

Unilever - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is British-Dutch. Nothing Indian about it.

We also have the 4th most innovative and the only Indian company on there is 9th. Brag when you are actually above not when you're below.

The real problem is Indians like yourselves laughing at others that are far ahead of you guys. One our companies is 4th and one of yours is ninth. Guess you're doing so much better right?

We never claimed to top patents ! Grey boy and CD were gloating over China's performance in patents . CD even went to the extent of that "zero" was invented by Persians and not us! I showed him the proof ! But little did he know that he himself is a "zero" !

[/B]

We never claimed to top patents ! Grey boy and CD were gloating over China's performance in patents . CD even went to the extent of that "zero" was invented by Persians and not us! I showed him the proof ! But little did he know that he himself is a "zero" !

Would we need to pull out our patents performance in comparison to India's if you guys don't start threads on Chinese patents and start gloating.? The only zeros are you Indians who constantly start troll threads about China when you guys are so much farther behind.

Maybe you should search what Unilever is dipwad

Unilever - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is British-Dutch. Nothing Indian about it.

We also have the 4th most innovative and the only Indian company on there is 9th. Brag when you are actually above not when you're below.

Try telling that to Forbes ! Is there a China unilever ?? If it was in this list, your argument would have been opposite to what you presented here !

Try telling that to Forbes ! Is there a China unilever ?? If it was in this list, your argument would have been opposite to what you presented here !

Hindustan Unilever is 52% owned by Unilever. It is by definition a British Dutch company. There is no room for argument.

If a there was a Chinese Unilever with Majority ownership by a Chinese company or person then it would be Chinese.
Otherwise it would still be British/Dutch.

Dude, we are not the top patent filler in the world. you are at that position so you are expected to fair better not us.. hope you got the point..

^^^^^
It is Indian company in the sense that it is managed and run by Indians. Just like China unilever is run by Chinese

Would we need to pull out our patents performance in comparison to India's if you guys don't start threads on Chinese patents and start gloating.? The only zeros are you Indians who constantly start troll threads about China when you guys are so much farther behind.

Well actually they did pull out your patent performance and innovation thing on multiple unrelated threads. if you are interested, a simple search on PDF will help..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom