What's new

Chinese New M99 Rifle Sniper

THIS IS ABOUT MY FUTURE AND MAYBE OTHERS!!! HELP!!!:shout:

I am new on the forum and I have a major problem(s) on my hands it would be really appreciated if u all could help me!!
First of all I am mad bout goin to army....... but I also wanna be a civil engineer and I also wanna be a sharpshooter!!!! I wanted to ask that can I take the Long PMA course of 2 years then maybe go for my Civil Engineering degree ??? I would love to take that long training to become a real soldier!!! I also wanna become sniper but I dun think that is possible with all the Engineering thing so I wanted to ask that do they offer courses that you can just take while you are in the army!!!! And also are there courses that you can sign up for in the middle regardless of what you are doing in the army!!!
I also wanted to ask that (if) I go for the civil engineering course through army would it be free and what other benefits are there for a soldier/army engineer!!!

But then I can take a whole different route about it my family has been urging me to go abroad so can I take my degree from abroad then give the test?? Wouldnt the age limit have exceeded or wouldn't the time be too short??
I have done O-Levels with 6 As(Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English, Urdu and Pakistan studies) 3 Bs(Business,Economics and Biology) and 1 C( Islamiat) and am giving my AS level exams (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths and Literature in English)!!!

I AM DESPERATE FOR ANSWERS :hitwall:

Old stuff.

The newest one is the QBU-09, with digital ballistics computer.

that's an anti-material rifle. not the same thing as a sniper rifle.

and cheap bullets are a good thing.

Nice for taking out helicopter pilots and terrorists/insurgents holed up in some place.

anti-material rifles are good for disabling light helicopters and vehicles with shots to the rotor/engine block. also used to detonate explosive ordinance.

Hmm, I wonder what I should choose when my life depends on that shot. A phone? Or a proven professional sniper fire control system? Hmm...

White Death depended on himself and the iron sights of his rifle, great people aren't there only to be wooed upon also think about being like them, we shouldn't be depending upon technology more than ourselves.

White Death depended on himself and the iron sights of his rifle, great people aren't there only to be wooed upon also think about being like them, we shouldn't be depending upon technology more than ourselves.

When that technology exceeds ourselves, yes, we should depend on it.

Nobody ever intended to use it to hit a human's brain stem from 800 yards. It was designed from the onset to hit something the size of a truck's engine block. So we can not use it to judge China's technical capability (or lack thereof).

Nobody ever intended to use it to hit a human's brain stem from 800 yards. It was designed from the onset to hit something the size of a truck's engine block. So we can not use it to judge China's technical capability (or lack thereof).

Looks like most of the popular 50 Cal, anti material guns around... may be they should also chamber one in the 338 lapua abd release it in US, will get a lot of customers

Correct me if I am wrong. I was told by some cop buddies of mine, that steel core / full metal jacket penetrates kevlar body armor ( standard cop issue) and that's why it's use is restricted.

Steel casing, not jacket (casing is the part that gets ejected) and what is illegal for civilians doesn't apply to military. I can't run around with a grenade...army can.

anti-material rifles are good for disabling light helicopters and vehicles with shots to the rotor/engine block. also used to detonate explosive ordinance.

Croats used anti-material rifles to disable IR sights on Serb tanks.

Back
Top Bottom