What's new

Chinese navy ships to be deployed at Gwadar: Pak navy official

According to some inside source working in Navy, there are exercises going on with China alot of them. He said there are two types of exercises we are currently doing one defensive and the other ones are offensive. he was openly telling about the defensive ones but when I asked about offensive one's he gave a smile and said just normal routine work. I didn't push as he was not much open about offensive one.

NOTE: But whatever is going on I'm happy and thinking what more will happen once the CPEC will be working at it's full potential. Hell is going to get lose on some supapawa somewhere just hoping for them to make the mistake.

It is your misconception (& wishful thinking at best) that Pakistan is being colonised by the Chinese.

Btw, the side of coin that you want to look at is the one facing and in the dirt.
President-elect Trump is demanding money from likes of Germany, Japan and Korea. If they can pay handsomely it's OK, otherwise fend for yourselves you "first borns". TPP is already garbaged. He might be after an exclusive deal with China now that she coming to a "consumer" group that Trump brand targets. Things are changing at lightning speed. Erstwhile allies are getting on one another's throat; while the adversaries are cooperating. Extra-ordinary times, extra ordinary events!!!

Nowvit makes sense why indian submarine came in pakistani water

Back
Top Bottom