What's new

Chinese Muslim Capital, Urumuqi, City, people and life

Here is what the Uighurs themselves have to say

you might as well ask Taliban or Al Qaeda members' opinion about terrorism`

those quotes from uighures who live abroad are no different from those bombing terrorists````they are the very ones who provoke violence and ethnic genocide towards their Han brothers`

the uighurs friends we have here in China say F%$k them`

nice, Shangdo people have very good reputation in China, being straight forward and honest```not like those 'tricky' southern people like us``:P

my grandfather worked in xinjiang for 30 years(支援边疆建设),he have many uygur friends . when i was little and my grandfather retired,many xinjiang's han and uygur friend visited my grandfather's home . uygur friend like singing and dancing 。 uygur aunt are very beautiful too. I like them quite a lot:smitten:

ps:那个阿三是个煞笔,忽略他:P

you might as well ask Taliban or Al Qaeda members' opinion about terrorism`

those quotes from uighures who live abroad are no different from those bombing terrorists````they are the very ones who provoke violence and ethnic genocide towards their Han brothers`

the uighurs friends we have here in China say F%$k them`

Keep to the articles I have appended.

All Uighurs are not terrorists, just because they are Muslims!

Uighurs that you have near you were forced out so as to change the demography in East Turkmenistan and by having them settle in Mainland China make them a minority so that slowly they also get assimilated in the historical way you have done throughout history, and become Hans!!

I am aware you all laugh at them because of their looks and dress and feel that they are uncivilised yokels.

I love these pathetic line to justify the unjustifiable - "I have a Uighur friend........"!

:rofl:

Uighurs that you have near you were forced out so as to change the demography in East Turkmenistan and by having them settle in Mainland China make them a minority so that slowly they also get assimilated in the historical way you have done throughout history, and become Hans!!

I am aware you all laugh at them because of their looks and dress and feel that they are uncivilised yokels.

classic act of thef calling others thef``when you out of so-called 'evidence' you resume putting words into others mouth as usual``

memebers here are very clear your position in this forum, to spreading your twisted propaganda and hatred among people,

my grandfather worked in xinjiang for 30 years(支援边疆建设),he have many uygur friends . when i was little and my grandfather retired,many xinjiang's han and uygur friend visited my grandfather's home . uygur friend like singing and dancing 。 uygur aunt are very beautiful too. I like them quite a lot:smitten:

ps:那个阿三是个煞笔,忽略他:P

lol``they are indeed very beautiful`are you trying to marry a uygur girl, since you are already a muslum, so you dont have to convert for her`?

My position in the forum is not to believe in total falsehood pandered by you all with dreamy eyed fairy tale telling expertise.

The article gives Chinese govt inks for the jobs.

Disprove them!

plz come to xinjiang.you can know everything.Uygur people enjoys more privileges than han in XINJIANG.I don't believe any calumny and slander about xinjiang from western world.
these western coutries just have one purpose--China would retrogress into the past of division and chaos:tdown:

My position in the forum is not to believe in total falsehood pandered by you all with dreamy eyed fairy tale telling expertise.

The article gives Chinese govt inks for the jobs.

Disprove them!

no point to disprove nonsenses, true lies within the place, not from those exiles living on someone's 'payroll'

your so called 'proves' were all from Eastern Turkistan, which is a terrorist group who is responsible for all the terrorist attacks happened in China that killing hunderds of innocent Han, Uygurs and other chinese ethnic people`

lol``they are indeed very beautiful`are you trying to marry a uygur girl, since you are already a muslum, so you dont have to convert for her`?

they had married and i was only 5 years old.:cry: in those days

20080926104627860.jpg

20080926104650954.jpg

20080926104638586.jpg

20080926104701552.jpg

20080926104713556.jpg

20080926104736924.jpg

20080926104754324.jpg

20080926104805478.jpg

plz come to xinjiang.you can know everything.Uygur people enjoys more privileges than han in XINJIANG.I don't believe any calumny and slander about xinjiang from western world.
these western coutries just have one purpose--China would retrogress into the past of division and chaos:tdown:

The westerners cannot chaos in Singkiang because the Muslims don't like Westerners!

no point to disprove nonsenses, true lies within the place, not from those exiles living on someone's 'payroll'

your so called 'proves' were all from Eastern Turkistan, which is a terrorist group who is responsible for all the terrorist attacks happened in China that killing hunderds of innocent Han, Uygurs and other chinese ethnic people`

Because you can't since they have also given Chinese Govt links which you cannot disprove the facts contained!!

So anyone (non Han) who tells the truth is a terrorists?

Back
Top Bottom