What's new

Chinese munitions show their strength in military exercises with live ammunition

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
J-10 bombing small targets with Chinese special munitions with absolute precision in one of the latest military exercises

upload_2017-8-20_17-57-51.jpeg

upload_2017-8-20_17-58-5.jpeg

upload_2017-8-20_17-58-18.jpeg

In the pictures, a Chinese J-10 fighter is firing two laser-guided bombs weighing half ton with great precision

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-20_17-57-22.jpeg
    upload_2017-8-20_17-57-22.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 99
J-10 bombing small targets with Chinese special munitions with absolute precision in one of the latest military exercises
View attachment 419815

I do not want to nit-pick but given the bomb's weight it won't matter anyway, but given the two targets I think we can assume that both were aimed. However the tank on the left seems to be missed by the second bomb, which is in the second bomb still off.

I do not want to nit-pick but given the bomb's weight it won't matter anyway, but given the two targets I think we can assume that both were aimed. However the tank on the left seems to be missed by the second bomb, which is in the second bomb still off.
And there's a possibility that the tank on the left was intentionally spared for it was NOT part of the target as the demonstration was just targeted to the small bus. What if the objective was to show that even such half a ton laser-guided bombs could pinpoint to the intended small target without destroying the adjacent objects?

We can only be sure if we know what's the stated objective in advance, which is absent here.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom