What's new

Chinese Missiles News & Discussions

Such a huge fireball. What was the weapon packed with? Or, perhaps the building was coated with rdx and not reinforced concrete

It seems to be an AKD-63

71038d1dgy1fpuywrif45j211y0lc3zn.jpg

Hi @LKJ86 — what kind of missile these vehicles are carrying? See nothing on the missile part :-) but since you posted these pics under Missile thread I simply assume they must be about some kind of missile carrier. Btw, appreciate if you may set as regular practice to at least put a brief remark/label to those pictures that you post, especially when they are not so obvious related to what... and THANKS a lot for being the big contributor of the Chinese Column at PDF :-) You just remind me of another big contributor in this column who is not seen lately, @grey boy 2 —— Hello @grey boy 2, I hope you're fine, if you happen to read this message bro, looking forward for your active engagement here :-) Greetz!

Last edited:
Hi @LKJ86 — what kind of missile these vehicles are carrying? See nothing on the missile part :-) but since you posted these pics under Missile thread I simply assume they must be about some kind of missile carrier. Btw, appreciate if you may set as regular practice to at least put a brief remark/label to those pictures that you post, especially when they are not so obvious related to what... and THANKS a lot for being the big contributor of the Chinese Column at PDF :-) You just remind me of another big contributor in this column who is not seen lately, @grey boy 2 —— Hello @grey boy 2, I hope you're fine, if you happen to read this message bro, looking forward for your active engagement here :-) Greetz!
Hi, bro.
They are DF-26.

Hi, bro.
They are DF-26.
Okay thanks for telling :-) is this batch of pics also related to your preceding post, the #1129... about the DF-26 as well? I am just not keen at identifying the various stuffs, rather dumb at that things :-)

Okay thanks for telling :-) is this batch of pics also related to your preceding post, the #1129... about the DF-26 as well? I am just not keen at identifying the various stuffs, rather dumb at that things :-)
No, related to the #1130.
#1129 is about YJ-62.

Last edited:
PLA commissions new-type ballistic missile with nuclear capacity
By Gong Zhe
2018-04-15 23:03 GMT+8

003b3f76-0e5f-4342-9824-9eaf3312371d.gif

The Rocket Force of China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) has recently commissioned a ballistic missile with nuclear capacity.

The weapon system is a new-type intermediate-range missile that was 100 percent self-developed by China.

The missile is capable of delivering nuclear warheads as well as other types of explosives.

When reporting the news on Sunday, CCTV used footage from last year's military parade, which showed trucks carrying missile-shaped containers.

CCTV described the missile as "being able to conduct fast nuclear counterattack" and can do "precision strikes" on heavy ships in the ocean.

"It's a killer weapon for the PLA," the report said.

(Jiang Jiao also contributed to the story.)

49eca83dgy1fqe8p2gfgmg20hs09v7wk.gif

Last edited:
Americans can wipe out all Chinese people 500 times. The Chinese can eliminate all Americans twice: For China, this is enough.
You're hilariously funny :-) yet it's true.

But the warmongering party there often brag that they can wipe out the Chinese arsenal in a sudden, unprovoked First Nuclear Strike and deal with whatever remaining with their Global Shield ABM/BMD, or in the Chinese case, the Asia Pacific installations.
Therefore I wish China to up its strategic deterrence and keep the hotheads there remaining sober!!! Look forward for the disclosure of more lethal stuffs over time to put them in check. The HGV ones as well.

Back
Top Bottom