Extension of China's first intercity subway inaugurated
Guangzhou-Foshan Subway
2139580vxr8ptvxx9g8bb2.jpg

4439c4329f5b17e9c3222d.jpg

4439c4329f5b17e9c32a30.jpg

1117595031_14512657910231n.jpg
PISM-fxmxxvq0771006.jpg

@ahojunk @Yizhi @Chinese-Dragon

Shenzhen & Huizhou have a similar program connecting their metro systems if i remember it correctly. any more info on that? it's closer to home.:P

I hope some day the entire Pearl River Delta would be united under one gigantic subway system, with Guangzhou Shenzhen HK taking the lead.

howmany blacks are living in China ?
As far as i knew there r many African from East Africa / West Africa nations stay in China, there'r 3x kinds of African ppl:
1. African traders
2. Illegal immigrants
3. African students

GuangZhou city of GuangDong province has the largest African group living in China ... most r African traders and illegal immigrants u can see many African in GuangZhou city.

Shenzhen & Huizhou have a similar program connecting their metro systems if i remember it correctly. any more info on that? it's closer to home.:P

I hope some day the entire Pearl River Delta would be united under one gigantic subway system, with Guangzhou Shenzhen HK taking the lead.
It's unlikely to connect all, since PRD is not a small region for low-speed subways. But a big intercity high-speed railway is under construction. Some lines are already open(Guangzhou-Zhuhai, Guangzhou-Jiangmen, Guangzhou-Shenzhen) and more 200-250km/h intercity HSRs will be opened.

Pearl River Delta Rapid Transit
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Pearl River Delta Rapid Transit is a regional rapid rail network being gradually constructed in the Pearl River Delta, People's Republic of China. The project's goal is to have every major urban center in the Pearl River Delta to be within one-hour travel by rail to Guangzhou.[1]On March 16, 2005, the State Council examined and approved plans for a regional rapid rail transit network for the Bohai Economic Rim, Yangtze River Delta and the Pearl River Delta. According to the plan, by 2020, Pearl River Delta Rapid Transit network will have a total route mileage of about 600 kilometres (370 mi).[2][3] In September 2009, the plan was expanded to 1,478 km (918 mi) of routes split up into 23 lines. In the long term vision network length will reach 1,890 km (1,170 mi) by 2030. By then the network will provide basic coverage to the Pearl River Delta region.
001o4MsDgy6RrJdxbjI5a&690.jpeg

2014021311265453576.jpg

The current intercity high-speed rail network or Pearl River Delta, linking some of the major cities in the region except HK. The underground HSR from Shenzhen to HK is under construction.
12.jpg

Last edited:
As far as i knew there r many African from East Africa / West Africa nations stay in China, there'r 3x kinds of African ppl:
1. African traders
2. Illegal immigrants
3. African students

GuangZhou city of GuangDong province has the largest African group living in China ... most r African traders and illegal immigrants u can see many African in GuangZhou city.
why your country is importing Africans ? my friend just look at usa.....

why your country is importing Africans ? my friend just look at usa.....
I didn't say China import African ... seriously China attract many African traders from Africa doing business in China, these African traders buy goods in local China market and sell back to their Africa homelands ... some successful African businessmen set home in China city, some become illegal immigrants. It seems Chinese police & laws also r loose to these illegal immigrants who living in China cities, our police didn't actively clean up illegal immigrants yet ... but like GuangZhou city more and more Chinese ppl focus on the illegal immigrant problem.

Other young African r foreign students studying in China Universities from local middle-class or rich-class families in Africa nations, there'r different cases ... China r exporting Chinese culture & influence to the Africa land for many years, those African students r the SEED for Sino-Africa relationship, China trading with Africa nations will rise up, they r the 'WINDOWS' for Chinese into the Africa land ! :coffee: (China's foresight, China influence to Africa begin teaching African young students.)

Last edited:
I didn't say China import African ... seriously China attract many African traders from Africa doing business in China, these African traders buy goods in local China market and sell back to their Africa homelands ... some successful African businessmen set home in China city, some become illegal immigrants. It seems Chinese police & laws also r loose to these illegal immigrants who living in China cities, our police didn't actively clean up illegal immigrants yet ... but like GuangZhou city more and more Chinese ppl focus on the illegal immigrant problem.

Other young African r foreign students studying in China Universities from local middle-class or rich-class families in Africa nations, there'r different cases ... China r exporting Chinese culture & influence to the Africa land for many years, those African students r the SEED for Sino-Africa relationship, China trading with Africa nations will rise up, they r the 'WINDOWS' for Chinese into the Africa land ! :coffee: (China's foresight, China influence to Africa begin teaching African young students.)
cool ! thanks for detailed answer NY friend. ;)

cool ! thanks for detailed answer NY friend. ;)
The policy of China Universities adopting young African students study in China begain at Mao's China ... already executing many years, today those students ever studied in China become some Africa nation's leader & local government officers ... and these middle-class & rich-class African families still willing send their children to study in China, the more African students from local socially-influential families in China Universities when these young African return Africa, the better relationship with China in the future, such positive cycle it's good for China investments in Africa. So until to today, we still can see many African students from different africa nations studying in China Universities. :coffee:

The policy of China Universities adopting young African students study in China begain at Mao's China ... already executing many years, today those students ever studied in China become some Africa nation's leader & local government officers ... and these middle-class & rich-class African families still willing send their children to study in China, the more African students from local socially-influential families in China Universities when these young African return Africa, the better relationship with China in the future, such positive cycle it's good for China investments in Africa. So until to today, we still can see many African students from different africa nations studying in China Universities. :coffee:
I though that they are Chinese citizens, like in UK or UK.

once again, thanks for detailed answer

I though that they are Chinese citizens, like in UK or UK.

once again, thanks for detailed answer
It's nearly impossible for illegal or legal Africans to get a green card unless they are top technicians, scientists and investors. Only several thousands foreigners are issued with a green card for the last decade. One American professor in my school have to renew his work visa every 2 years since his submission has been denied for many times.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom