What's new

Chinese - MengShi 4x4 Military jeep

His point isn't that India stole the material. His point is that India detonated a nuclear bomb illegally.

Bull Shyte.

Explain "legal". How is that illegal? And China did it legally, eh? Pakistan did it legally? Iran does it legally? Who are you kidding with your trash talk?

Also, China got several chances to get it right. We got one shot at it. Just one.

It's true. China had to advantage of starting earlier (and with Soviet help) but I think it was because China felt more under threat than India most of the time.

Bull Shyte.

Explain "legal". How is that illegal? And China did it legally, eh? Pakistan did it legally? Iran does it legally? Who are you kidding with your trash talk?

I thought India was supposed to be the beacon of democracy here. Why stoop so low? China is a "Communist dictatorship" and Pakistan is a "terrorist state", remember? At least that is what I hear all the time. On this forum any ways.

It's in there. They talk about where the material came from.

Lol. Again BS'ing. India paid for the reactor, India didnt sign the NPT, India worked the reactor, India handled the byproducts, and India used the byproducts as deemed fit. So? How is that stealing?

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

I thought India was supposed to be the beacon of democracy here. Why stoop so low? China is a "Communist dictatorship" and Pakistan is a "terrorist state", remember? At least that is what I hear all the time. On this forum any ways.

What are you trying to say here?

Stop trash talking mate. What has your post got to do with anything I posted?

Bull Shyte.

Canada, humanitarian reactor, donated, India, by-pass nuclear safeguards, took enriched material, made into bomb after test treaties were signed, made big boom anyways.

It happened, most people recognize you as a legit nuclear state now after years of sanctions. Silly to re-write history.

Lol. Again BS'ing. India paid for the reactor, India didnt sign the NPT, India worked the reactor, India handled the byproducts, and India used the byproducts as deemed fit. So? How is that stealing?

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

What are you trying to say here?

Stop trash talking mate. What has your post got to do with anything I posted?

Just trying answer the questions you've posted. Emulating the style of the type of garbage posts I see flooding this forum.

Canada, humanitarian reactor, donated, India, by-pass nuclear safeguards, took enriched material, made into bomb after test treaties were signed, made big boom anyways.

Candu Reactor - foreign sales: from Wikipedia:
CANDU's first success was the sale of early CANDU designs to India. In 1963 an agreement was signed for export of a 200 MWe power reactor based on the Douglas Point reactor. The success of the deal led to the 1966 sale of a second reactor of the same design. The first reactor, then known as RAPP-1 for "Rajasthan Atomic Power Project", began operation in 1972. However, a serious problem with cracking of the reactor's end shield led to the reactor being shut down for long periods, and the reactor was finally downrated to 100 MW.[37] Construction of the RAPP-2 reactor was still underway when India detonated its first atomic bomb in 1974, leading to Canada ending nuclear dealings with the country. Part of the sales agreement was a technology transfer process. When Canada withdrew from development, India continued construction of CANDU-like plants across the country.

What donation are you talking about?

Mr Joe is currently busy due to some personal reasons. In case you haven't noticed, people do have a life outside of intertwebs.

Hey if you're a friend of joe's, I'd to extend my hand in friendship as well.

The way you behave is not identical but sufficiently similar to my eleven year old sister. I assume that you are a knock off of local elementary school students?
Bad logic. A 'knockoff' must be derived from an original in hand.

Hmmmm... A thread about the Chinese Humvee and the discussion's about India's nukes.

Back
Top Bottom