What's new

Chinese - MengShi 4x4 Military jeep

Probably making the world's first illegal bomb and bragging about how great it was.

They weren't even that great. Their 1998 thermonuclear design was a fizzle, at 20kt, less powerful than bomb detonated over Nagasaki. In fact there were Indian scientifists who cited the poor yield and failures of the tests as reason to do more.

One more thing it seems like Gambit always scampers away whenever I question his morals/etiquette. I wonder why...

There are a number of things I could say, cockroach, light, etc but my personal theory being that he is such a miserable person, that take several minutes of intense concentration to edge his mind away from subjects involving self-harm and various ways of suicide before he can trust himself to performance route matters.

autoblog_cn_img_8579.jpg

Copying a car design from a rival, or steal the nuclear material from a Canadian donated reactor to make the world's first licit bomb. You decided which is worse.
Source. You mean to say that the byproduct belonged to Canada!!?

IPR violation is worse, not using something made/created inhouse.

Copying a car design from a rival, or steal the nuclear material from a Canadian donated reactor to make the world's first licit bomb. You decided which is worse.
Just for the record, the 'material' was all Indian. Came from Jaduguda mines.

They weren't even that great. Their 1998 thermonuclear design was a fizzle, at 20kt, less powerful than bomb detonated over Nagasaki. In fact there were Indian scientifists who cited the poor yield and failures of the tests as reason to do more.

At least they had the guts to acknowledge it. That I respect greatly. Courage is an important human characteristic. I think that people who don't dare to own up to their shortcomings or past deeds are in fact, the worst cowards.

Also, China got several chances to get it right. We got one shot at it. Just one.

Probably making the world's first illegal bomb and bragging about how great it was.

Lol, look at your insecurities! What has your blatant copying of things got to do with India's nuclear prowess?

Lol, look at your insecurities! What has your blatant copying of things got to do with India's nuclear prowess?

Insecurity would be repeatedly trying to go on China defence with no purpose other than trolling. When is the last reasonable debate we had on this forum? Answer: since guys like Joe Shearer stopped coming.

I asked for the source which says that the material belonged to Canada and India stole it!!

Dont just post any crap.

His point isn't that India stole the material. His point is that India detonated a nuclear bomb illegally.

At least they had the guts to acknowledge it. That I respect greatly. Courage is an important human characteristic. I think that people who don't dare to own up to their shortcomings or past deeds are in fact, the worst cowards.

Nooo you over-esimate them. The politicians and the scientists under them screamed by banshee, about the veracity of their yield, rushing out to assure the great success of Indian science it was the western semiologists that were not having it.

Insecurity would be repeatedly trying to go on China defence with no purpose other than trolling. When is the last reasonable debate we had on this forum? Answer: since guys like Joe Shearer stopped coming.

Joe, as respected as he is, had his own POV, steeped in the license raj culture. Times have been changin', mate.

Atleast we dont pat each other for being delusional and dragging in others, when what you started discussing has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

I asked for the source which says that the material belonged to Canada and India stole it!!

Dont just post any crap.

It's in there. They talk about where the material came from.

His point isn't that India stole the material. His point is that India detonated a nuclear bomb illegally.

That was my point actually and toxic I think will collaborate it. The materials for India's first bomb was obtained duplicitous through the donated CANDU reactor.

Nooo you over-esimate them. The politicians and the scientists under them screamed by banshee, about the veracity of their yield, rushing out to assure the great success of Indian science it was the western semiologists that were not having it.

Read alone the lines will yah? I know I've been bad reading a lot of your posts. The second part is intended for another well respected member on this and many other forums.

Back
Top Bottom