What's new

Chinese media on SU-30 MKI

Terminator

Reaction score
Country
India
Interesting video...with numerous mentions of "SO 30 MKI" and glaring visuals of IAF fighters, with PAK FA as well. Mates...I am dying to know what they are talking about (perhaps India's multiplying arsenal in it's Airforce with new age fighters) and obviously can't understand mandarin. Any Chinese mate ...please translate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the name of that news channel ?

They forgot J-11 at 3:33. Why include J-8 ? its a very old plane and compares with MiG-27 or Jaguar IS/IB/IM.

Rafale is not in service yet.

Seems like some kind of reaction on recent purchase of additional 42 MKI and ongoing negotiations for Rafale.
and yes at 3.33 they are comparing rafale with something that looks like Su 15 or its variant.

su-15-01-x1.png

Translation would help.

Whats the name of that news channel ?

They forgot J-11 at 3:33. Why include J-8 ? its a very old plane and compares with MiG-27 or Jaguar IS/IB/IM.

Rafale is not in service yet.

Any idea what they are muttering?????

I have read it some where about this show.

They are comparing their own copies with su 30 MKI and Rafale and are criticizing CCP for not making advancements in quality.

I have read it some where about this show.

They are comparing their own copies with su 30 MKI and Rafale and are criticizing CCP for not making advancements in quality.

Quality is not the issue here: the J-16, J-15, J-11B, and J-10B are intended to fill that 4.5 generation role and in fact the IAF upgrades were more or less to respond to the former.

Apart from F16 block 52 that Pakistan has purchased, all other 4/4.5 fighters in our region are Russian make or modified copies of Russian Design. Introduction of Rafale which truly is 4.5 generation fighter will truly alter the dynamics of engagement and air warfare and i'm sure Chinese strategists are taking this into account.

Back
Top Bottom