What's new

Chinese media concerned over India`s LCH and LCA Tajes

They are probably concerned because this junk may crash and take lives of innocent people..
download (1).png

Bhai mere we r going to export it to Vietnam, Japan,thailand and etc that doesn't mean they r project partner or coalition partner or we r jointly developing strategy on each every event.

But I can't deny nato type Asian force to take on hegemony of china and Pakistan Nexus in coming ten years time and india will b the binding glue or pillar of this force

Ufffff...........................

Bhai mere.... Sense of humor naami b koi cheez hoti hay..

Why would this reporter needs such uniform and vest while reporting. Still doing duty of PRC.

Question is why are you jumping on the Chinese achievement, and what Pakistan have achieved till now ??

OH great gunship, is it the same one, designed by Kamov, with the Sino-french engine and most important, Pakistan should be interested in it along with TAI T-129, Mi-35.

Showing you guys a mirror is called Jumping then yes i am jumping and about Pakistan Achievements we did lots of achievements but again we are not jumping on it.

Showing you guys a mirror is called Jumping then yes i am jumping and about Pakistan Achievements we did lots of achievements but again we are not jumping on it.

Janab who is jumping. Its the Chinese guys with the military uniform speaking about LCH, and you are jumping on it, even though, you didn't understand not a single word said by him despite having Deeper than Ocean and higher than mountains Friendships.

Janab who is jumping. Its the Chinese guys with the military uniform speaking about LCH, and you are jumping on it, even though, you didn't understand not a single word said by him despite having Deeper than Ocean and higher than mountains Friendships.

Ok you are one of those. I got it now, please carry on:tup:

That is correct. But that's how these things happen, like the multitude of F-35 orders before certification.

The certification process itself is different when you compare India and China. India has 2 production certification processes while China has one.
I see. My misunderstanding. Thanks for clarification. :)

Why would this reporter needs such uniform and vest while reporting. Still doing duty of PRC.

Question is why are you jumping on the Chinese achievement, and what Pakistan have achieved till now ??

OH great gunship, is it the same one, designed by Kamov, with the Sino-french engine and most important, Pakistan should be interested in it along with TAI T-129, Mi-35.
That is not uniform. Just to give a sense of military for the show.

That is correct. But that's how these things happen, like the multitude of F-35 orders before certification.

The certification process itself is different when you compare India and China. India has 2 production certification processes while China has one.

India actually has 3 certification process: IOC-I, IOC-II, and FOC.

India actually has 3 certification process: IOC-I, IOC-II, and FOC.

That was symbolic because ADA wanted to show they achieved the target which they had set out to achieve originally in the 90s. The aircraft could fire a WVR missile and LGBs in 2011. It still had some crucial tests left.

IOC-1 didn't amount to anything from the production PoV, HAL started production with IOC-2.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom