What's new

Chinese media accidentally declares Philippines as part of China :))

It is a mistake on her part Agreed..
But that response of him, is to due to arrogancy shown by some chinese posters here at pdf and their Cheerleaders...
So i dont find that misappropriate though !!
I think the indian posters are more arrogant.Especially after Agni-V tested successfully,your medias and netizens are become more and more arrogant and claim that it can hit the chinese metropolis such as beijing and shanghai.No countries except india in the world would say which city or country can be hit by the missile after testing the icbm successfully.

I wonder whether it was a gaffe or a Freudian slip.

Such a high IQ nationalist Chinese :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't know how's your IQ, but as to this faux pas, my wife(who work in broadcasting too) says the anchor is smart but old tricks....

this is cheap personal promotion skim across the advanced world. just like those anchors in UK, US, New Zealand, as well as in Japan.

You will know these situations when your media is sophisticated enough.

All media are cheap. If you know what they do is only man made hype.

I think the indian posters are more arrogant.Especially after Agni-V tested successfully,your medias and netizens are become more and more arrogant and claim that it can hit the chinese metropolis such as beijing and shanghai.No countries except india in the world would say which city or country can be hit by the missile after testing the icbm successfully.

Didn't your CCP told you that Indian media is free??? There are stupid media, and wise media. News papers like The Hindu Never toss such word, It was tossed by some cheap news chnnels to get there TRP. India is not arrogant, was never arrogant. Your communist regime is arrogant, which is bullying all neighbours.

It was not an accident, Why don't they do similar accident agaunst there commi masters??? It is delebrate attempt to provoke phillipines.

The Indian media is free?
ignorant
Didn't your CCP told you that Indian media is free??? There are stupid media, and wise media. News papers like The Hindu Never toss such word, It was tossed by some cheap news chnnels to get there TRP. India is not arrogant, was never arrogant. Your communist regime is arrogant, which is bullying all neighbours.

It was not an accident, Why don't they do similar accident agaunst there commi masters??? It is delebrate attempt to provoke phillipines.

Note: Indian govt doesn't pay me for posting articles 'we are not 50 cent army' )

They need to be Fixed by China. You'll get all of Pakistan's Support in this Noble Cause.

Did I told you "50 cent Army" , Why are you replying??? In 100 word post you saw only last 10 words??? This is why I don't reply to chinese Member here, They tend to troll every now and then.

My On topic statements are discarded by you, where as small line caught your attention????
this poor thing cant even read what wrote by yourself, lol IQ plays

The Indian media is free?
ignorant

GO and learn to comprehend first. Do you know the difference btwn State controlled media and independent media.. Oh wait a minute, You don't know what "Independent" Media meas... Let me tell you and your fellow chinese frnds

State run media: State is responsible for any BS on air. Most of the time state run their own propaganda. The news are censored and scrutinized before it comes in public domain. Long ago we had DoorDarshan as state owned news channel.

China has chosen a very weak country to invade and it is now declaring it to be it's inherent territory. By the way, if this Chinese anchor gave a false statement worldwide, she should then apologize :coffee:

Did I told you "50 cent Army" , Why are you replying??? In 100 word post you saw only last 10 words??? This is why I don't reply to chinese Member here, They tend to troll every now and then.

My On topic statements are discarded by you, where as small line caught your attention????

well but you got to come out of what ever cage you are living in since you are still using the 50cent army trick,you are not only a troll but a not very smart and cluless troll:rofl:

GO and learn to comprehend first. Do you know the difference btwn State controlled media and independent media.. Oh wait a minute, You don't know what "Independent" Media meas... Let me tell you and your fellow chinese frnds

State run media: State is responsible for any BS on air. Most of the time state run their own propaganda. The news are censored and scrutinized before it comes in public domain. Long ago we had DoorDarshan as state owned news channel.
just based on the comments made by some indians here on PDF, which is a clear indication that they are brainwashed by their wannabe media, I have been to India many times, gotta say your media is hilarous, tries to copy BBC, CNN, and FOX like scenes and reporting styles, even mocking the accent``lol

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom