What's new

Chinese man tries feeding himself to tigers, gets rejected!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiji

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
tiger_story_650_031214121747.jpg

This is called the height of rejection. A Chinese man suffering from depression tried to feed himself to a pair of Bengal Tigers on Sunday.

According to the Chengdu Business Daily, Yang Jinhai, 27, climbed a tree and jumped into the tigers' enclosure at the Chengdu Zoo in China's Sichuan province on Sunday.

Yang, who suffers from depression and is unemployed, reportedly "performed exaggerated movements" for nearly 20 minutes to entice the tigers to come eat him.

"I asked them to bite me and let them eat my meat, and so I did not fight back," Yang reportedly told the paper.

Though he was scratched and dragged by the tigers, they did not show any interest in eating him.

The zoo staff had to tranquilise the tigers before they rescued Yang who suffered "16 minor injuries".

Chinese man tries feeding himself to tigers, gets rejected! : Mad Mad World, News - India Today

:sarcastic:

Damn that bitch got ugly as ****.

I remember when she used to be hot back in the late 90's.

^^ I edited my post but yeah, she was definitely much hotter way back in the day. That GIF isn't a very flattering look for her lol. She is still somewhat easy on the eyes most other times though.

the tigers in the zoo would be fed regularly so they would regard the man as a "toy" when he jumped in

LOL.
You fugly Indian.

Post your pic here.

But I know you won't, because you look like a chimp turd.

Just admit it.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Fugly, maybe, but still not a bandar. Teri shakal dekh ke aisa lagta hai jaise bandar ne sunglasses pehne hue hai :lol:

Fugly, maybe, but still not a bandar. Teri shakal dekh ke aisa lagta hai jaise bandar ne sunglasses pehne hue hai :lol:

You are insulting three year old child that is my cousin you fugly Indian. :lol:

I have posted my own pic countless times on this forum. But I know you won't post your own, because you are an ugly racist Indian turd. :lol:

You are insulting three year old child that is my cousin you fugly Indian. :lol:

I have posted my own pic countless times on this forum. But I know you won't post your own, because you are an ugly racist Indian turd. :lol:

Haan haan, agar mera shakal itna bandar jaisa hota, to main bhi internet forums pe use apna friend ya cousin hi kehta, khud thori na kehta ki woh main hoon :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom