What's new

Chinese man held in Kashmir over 'Koran desecration'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the solution for Pakistan is more Islam. Only Islam can solve these problems.

Purest of pure variety, akin to 7th century arabia. No less.

And it wasn't even the Chinese guy who removed the luggage.

It was the "local workers" who removed the luggage from the room after the other guy refused to move.

From the report, the Chinese guy never even touched the luggage at all. So why are the blasphemy accusations directed at him, and not the "local workers" who actually removed the luggage?

That is very valid and logical argument. But sadly logic and reasoning do not work in cases of blasphemy. Especially in Al- pakistan.

I think the solution for Pakistan is more Islam. Only Islam can solve these problems.

I always like your solutions ,+1 from me :|

Had someone desecrated bhagwadgeeta or veda in front of me , i would have asked him to save paper .:coffee:

Well in this case it might have been a mistake but its the mob that can't be controlled while people who talk about blasphemy law probably don't know a thing about it which isn't very surprising considering the fact that people always cherry pick things to prove their point. As far as dealing with it is concerned it is important to have an informed public in Pakistan about how to pursue it legally instead of mauling and eventually killing a person though it is not an easy thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom