What's new

Chinese man arrested for pushing worker into furnace

ghulami may khush hain abhi dosrun ki
keh rehtay hain jannat may woh ahmakun ki!

suddenly we see indian dancing on news like this.. Pakistani have done this to Pakistanies too we have to deal it with law not with chines and Pakistani prospective.
indians sud stay away from our matters. "angoor khatay hain"

I hope he is prosecuted and punished as per law (But justice can be bought in Pakistan with influence and money).

Why are there Chinese supervisors in a Pakistani factory?

It's factory of Chinese businessman not Pakistani.

Let us not lose sight of reality. One of the Sharif brothers is said to have ordered 14 workers to be thrown into a kiln. At least here we see the law being followed. That is a credit to the present system. And no decent person in China and Pakistan would condone such barbaric acts. We all stand united against the designs of idiotic Indians.

Let us not lose sight of reality. One of the Sharif brothers is said to have ordered 14 workers to be thrown into a kiln. At least here we see the law being followed. That is a credit to the present system. And no decent person in China and Pakistan would condone such barbaric acts. We all stand united against the designs of idiotic Indians.
Indians?

The article doesn't even make sense. How could a Chinese supervisor communicate with a Pakistani worker? Chinese people don't speak Urdu.

Chinese investors have companies in Faislabad city. A week ago we heard the news when workers protested because Chinese supervisors won’t allow them to pray Namaz.

Now you asked aboot language. Article clearly says the Chinese supervisor got angry when the worker was unable to understand what he is trying to say (in chinese).

The foreigner reportedly lost his cool after the worker failed to comprehend his instructions.

Thats the problem with Chinese which i have seen first hand as i have worked with a Chinese company. They will put Chinese supervisors (who can’t soeak urdu or english) on Pakistani workers (who can’t speak Chinese). And then the chinese get angry when workers are unable to understand them. Chinese supervisors then start shouting, start abusing workers and in some instances even became physical with workers.... workers are ignoring the arrogance of Chimese supervisors and workers but tell when ?

chinese man needs a bullet between he’s eyes for this .

Occupation again after freedom ...

Chinese investors have companies in Faislabad city. A week ago we heard the news when workers protested because Chinese supervisors won’t allow them to pray Namaz.

Now you asked aboot language. Article clearly says the Chinese supervisor got angry when the worker was unable to understand what he is trying to say (in chinese).

Thats the problem with Chinese which i have seen first hand as i have worked with a Chinese company. They will put Chinese supervisors (who can’t soeak urdu or english) on Pakistani workers (who can’t speak Chinese). And then the chinese get angry when workers are unable to understand them. Chinese supervisors then start shouting, start abusing workers and in some instances even became physical with workers.... workers are ignoring the arrogance of Chimese supervisors and workers but tell when ?
Let's hope the employee makes a full recovery. As I said on the thread about a Chinese invested factory not allowing employees time to pray: uncontrolled influx of Chinese capitalists who don't understand local customs can only lead to disaster. Reducing the economic interaction to a manageable scope seems to me to be the best solution.

The news emerging recently from pak clearly shows the arrogance of chinese...they are treating pakistanis as their inferiors...thats why chanakya said " there can never be friendship between people of unequal status"

This statement reeks of your zaat paat system. My childhood friend and one of the best people in my life was born in a family which was not fortunate enough as mine in terms of wealth. We have been friends for about 25 years now and not once i thought of him less.

In my opinion yay Chanakya bohat hi koe Harami admi tha jisko khotay ka ser bi nae pata.

Fake news, someone is obviously trying to sabotage CPEC.

میرے بھائی، یہ خبر سچ ہے۔
یہ واقعہ ایم تھری انڈسٹریل اسٹیٹ سٹی میں موجود ایم ایم سی بیٹری بنانے والی فیکٹری میں پیش آیا ہے۔ یہ انڈسٹریل سٹی میرے گاؤں کے ساتھ 3 کلومیٹر پر ہے۔
شہروز نامی ورکر کو کام سمجھ میں نہ آنے پر چینی سپروائزر نے شہروز کو بیٹری پگھلانے والی بھٹی (فرنس) میں دکھا دے دیا تھا۔
چینی سپروائزر کو پولیس نے گرفتار کرلیا ہے۔
زخمی ورکر شہروز کو الائیڈ ہسپتال فیصل آباد میں ایڈمٹ کیا گیا ہے۔
شہروز اپنے والدین کا ایک ہی بیٹا ہے اور اس کی ایک ہی بہن ہے۔

Back
Top Bottom