What's new

Chinese J-20 a powerful competitor to American F-22 & Russian T-50

In the case of the collapse of the U.S. economy, China face the same fate.
China is too dependent on the U.S. market..

very wrong, chinese trading partners:

E.U 15%, U.S 14%, Jap 11%, ASEAN 9%, Hongkong 8%, S.K 6%

In the case of the collapse of the U.S. economy, China face the same fate.
China is too dependent on the U.S. market..

very wrong, chinese trading partners:

E.U 15%, U.S 14%, Jap 10%, ASEAN 9%, Hongkong 8%, S.K 6%

Weaknesses of the Chinese economy.
1. Huge dependence on the U.S. dollar...
its chinese foreign strategy rather than by means of economically, so that china has better leverages when in talks with the U.S, since EU is the biggest trading partner, its easy for chinese to have offset.
2. Lack of natural resources...
in what sense? is because china importing the most resources? if that is the case U.S can be labled as lack of natural resources as well

3. Total population. (Increasing demand which must be considered)

thats why one child pollicy is in practice even though be critised being not 'civilized' which showed how contradicting western medias are!

Soviet citizens killed dissatisfaction with their economic situation. Take into account that Russian people are very patient, and the standard of living was much higher than Chinese.

wishfull generalising, russian's standard of living is no position to be better than china, then how are you going to explain thousands and thousands of russian in northen part of china? and in terms of russians are patient i believe others will have their own opinion on this matter`

China and the U.S. two equal economic bubble.
There is only one difference. America does not print secured notes, China buys them.
If things go well next to our American friends may be advisable to print dollars on soft paper in the form of rolls. Toilet paper should work at least be comfortable.
The fall of the U.S. economy will be like a tsunami and will touch many of the country. The whole question is when it happened.

wrong again, russia's economy is by no means in better shape than any of major powers, its economy was entiraly benefited by the rising price of natural fossil fuels```their manufacturying and services sectors are insignificant than its fossil fuel exports. and also russian's everage income is less than 1/3 of UK's yet moscow's living expense and real estate price index is even higher than London, and now you are talking about bubbles``

and the chinese economy is very diversified aomparing to russian which soloy dependent on fossil fuels, whereas in terms of technology innovation, economy, market, manufacturing, and service industries are playing equally role to chinese economy thanks for the CCP started the new economy reform 5 years ago``

Sorry, Russia is nowhere near China in electronics. We have 4/18 top 18 foundries. Russia has zero. Your fabless industry is a footnote, with all of Europe including Russia combined being equal to mainland China in 2007, and 1/7 the size of Taiwan.

Russia's fabless firms seek lifeline

Foundry model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You know the main difference of white rag sneakers and black leather shoes? In one convenient bury other nice living.

We argue about the military equipment or mass consumption?
By the number of consumer goods you first.
On the quality of weapons I win.
I recognize China a great country and there are a lot of real facts to prove this does not need to invent new ones. Calm down. Celestial thousands of years, has cultivated its own particular purpose. In Russia, too, the thousand-year experience in this matter. Moscow the Third Rome. The first two fell Moscow will be eternal. American friends, too, prove that they are the greatest. All of us here very, very. Prove anything not necessary.

As I have noticed , J-20 will prove itself a tremendous weapon..still early to say.. But chinese have done a great job.. Imo, Till we will be able to get our first Pak-fa, it can be possible, J-20 enters in service with PLLAF AND SIMULTANEOUSLY it will be offered to Paf..

As I have noticed , J-20 will prove itself a tremendous weapon..still early to say.. But chinese have done a great job.. Imo, Till we will be able to get our first Pak-fa, it can be possible, J-20 enters in service with PLLAF AND SIMULTANEOUSLY it will be offered to Paf..

dont think so i dont know why but j20 looks like a stealth bomber to me its huge big i would love to see an official report about its dimensions

dont think so i dont know why but j20 looks like a stealth bomber to me its huge big i would love to see an official report about its dimensions

you are right by saying as it looks more of a long range bomber... But... some weeks ago we also assured that Chinese stealth fighter is on papers only..So we cant expect a honest official report for now.

It's a bit longer than 20 meters, but less than 21. Wingspan is slightly over 13 meters according to huzhigeng (a Chinese poster who works for the compnay that designs J-20). In short, bigger than F-22 and smaller than a Su-27. However, it looks "fatter" due to internal weapon carriage and all.

And without Huawei telecom equipment all your sony, samsung, nokia junk is useless. Have fun when Huawei pulls out of India and leaves you in the dark.

Oh please - stop the nitpicking. The software code for these is probably written by guys from TCS and Infosys - you don't see me complaining the world would move into dark ages without these.

you still donnot undertand the very basic rules of argument`you earlier post claim chinese products cannot be trusted, and now you bring up brands? it show your trolling skills are hideous same as your personal aganda.

the reason those brands choose production line in china is because chinese factories have the technology know-how and obviously can meet their reliability and quality standards as those are the two most important things for any of internationally recognized cooperations.

and this thread is about J-20, if China is the world No.1 High technology exporter why cant the chinese make a world class jet fighter? but it is obvious that your disguised idiodic personal aganda makes you difficult to believe chinese capability which is why people call you a clown sometimes`

and also to your ignorance in electronic industries, to name few chinese brands like ZTE, Haier and lenovor world class electronic supplier and end-to-end developers, not to mention Huaiwei who built most of UK's and including Indian's networks and ranked only second to panasonic in terms of innovation and patents grant.

Clearly the rules of arguments are not as finely tuned in a authoritarian state with no lineage of healthy and rational debate. I would trust an F-16 if it was made by Lockheed Martin - irrespective of whether it was made in USA, China or Timbaktoo.

The reasons those brands choose production line China is cheap labor not technology know-how because they provide you with the technology know how. Perhaps they don't teach basics of globalization in China but look it up.

Really? Does Haier have the same brand equity as a Sony or a Samsung?

The highest resolution J-20 photo thus far

1304170291_42699.jpg

Clearly the rules of arguments are not as finely tuned in a authoritarian state with no lineage of healthy and rational debate. I would trust an F-16 if it was made by Lockheed Martin - irrespective of whether it was made in USA, China or Timbaktoo.

The reasons those brands choose production line China is cheap labor not technology know-how because they provide you with the technology know how. Perhaps they don't teach basics of globalization in China but look it up.

Indian labor is cheap, but to make anything in India, you'd have to pay negative wages to workers because the money gets sucked out by kickbacks.

Next time Huawei installs telecom equipment we should force the Indian workers to pay us for this act of charity otherwise we'll be losing money to the kickbacks.

You know the main difference of white rag sneakers and black leather shoes? In one convenient bury other nice living.

We argue about the military equipment or mass consumption?
By the number of consumer goods you first.
On the quality of weapons I win.
I recognize China a great country and there are a lot of real facts to prove this does not need to invent new ones. Calm down. Celestial thousands of years, has cultivated its own particular purpose. In Russia, too, the thousand-year experience in this matter. Moscow the Third Rome. The first two fell Moscow will be eternal. American friends, too, prove that they are the greatest. All of us here very, very. Prove anything not necessary.

Your country is still importing chips manufactured by SMIC and TSMC. When Russia can manufacture as well as design its own chips come back to tell me. 0 Russian top 20 fabless companies (meaning sh*t at design) and 0 Russian top 20 foundries (meaning sh*t at manufacture) what does that mean for Russian electronics in general?

Russia has 0 top 10 chemical companies, 1 top 10 steel company, yet 4 top 20 oil companies. I think this reflects where your country is heading.

I respect Russia greatly but please be realistic. There's many ways Russia is superior such as engines.

Indian labor is cheap, but to make anything in India, you'd have to pay negative wages to workers because the money gets sucked out by kickbacks..
Same applies to yours...

Next time Huawei installs telecom equipment we should force the Indian workers to pay us for this act of charity otherwise we'll be losing money to the kickbacks
Who are you to give this statement... MEDIA MANAGER OF HUAWEI...????

lol``your logic on economy is extremly laughable, you better educate yourself on this matter. brands setting up production line is because of cheap labour?? lol so by your logic all the brands should moving to africa and india, since they are way much cheapter than chinese labour. technological know-how isnt something you can trian the local within short period of time```it takes good quality primary education, higher education and skilling trainings.

its like if you gave advanced mathematic exam answers to a pilpul, he/she wouldnt even find the questions to those answers respectively. Whenever a well established brand trying to outsource production, cost is one of the factors but also other factors need to be taken in consideration, for example, the infrastructure, the labour market flexibility, higher education systems and skill training cost, and the technology readiness.

developed economies tend to have very flexible labour as they went through good primary and higher education stages and the sociaty can also provide sophisticated skill training programs. but most africa countries and also india's labour market is very unflexible and the training provided in those countries are low (according to 2010 nation competitiveness report, it categorised india as primative factor-driven economy still one step away from efficiency-driven economy like China and 3 steps away from innovation-driven economy like U.S)

so your point of brands moving to china are because of its cheap labour are absolutely ground less and shows your are very ignorant in terms of basic economcial principles and lack of common sense`

and also you brought political aganda into almost every single argument which makes all your points lack of creditability```

Back
Top Bottom