What's new

Chinese J-20 a powerful competitor to American F-22 & Russian T-50

Our Russian comrades still think Su-33's obsolete electronics would give them the edge versus the much improved Chinese J-15. :lol:

Excuse me almost ruptured from laughing.
Keyword advanced or borrowed? Please specify.
I used to think that the terrible US patriot does not happen.
Thanks to you I realized that I was wrong.
I do not want to offend anyone not need to be more realistic. :wave:

i seriously suggest u to check where is ur computer, mobile phone, tv, and router etc made``and also look around ur neighbours who having quite few 'unreliable' chinese products in their military that make your generals very irritated. and also look around the 'third'most power country's inventory how many are actually indigenious...and the humiliating part is quite a few people are cheering for which foreign fighters are going to purchase``sad`

ur cheap reaply only making u look like a clown

My Harman Kardon, Sony, Samsung, Apple and Nokia products might be made in China but none of these are Chinese firms. If Boeing shifted its manufacturing to China, Boeings would still sell their products - none of my electronics are Chinese brands for obvious reasons. You are the one who looks like a clown when you compare apples and oranges.

No offense but at the expense of electronic systems and engines, I do not believe it. There is not something bad, to learn from others. There is a global exchange of ideas and technologies. The only limitation is the observance of certain norms.
I believe J-20 is not a competitor to the F-22 and T-50.
Its function is likely closer to the Su-24 Su-34.
If China can meet its plans for the J-20 U.S. Navy will have a big problem. :usflag:

No offense. But you are tunnel visioned here. It is not J-20 that is going to give the US-Navy problems. It is the US economy itself, thanks to the horrendous foreign, fiscal and monetary policies. :usflag:

My Harman Kardon, Sony, Samsung, Apple and Nokia products might be made in China but none of these are Chinese firms. If Boeing shifted its manufacturing to China, Boeings would still sell their products - none of my electronics are Chinese brands for obvious reasons. You are the one who looks like a clown when you compare apples and oranges.

We don't believe you. Show us a picture. And who still buys Nokia and Harman Kardon ?? Do you live in 1998 ??

There is also a reason Sony doesn't outsource its high end products to China.

Cybershots for example (their line of point and shoots are sourced to china)

Their DSLR line (digital single lens reflex) are still made in Japan.

But of course the Sony Cybershots and DSLR Cameras are both Sony products. The cost saving measures and quality determines where they need to be made.

We don't believe you. Show us a picture. And who still buys Nokia and Harman Kardon ?? Do you live in 1998 ??

I still buy Harman Kardon and yea, a lot of people would rate them as one of the better brands for audio related products. And I assure I have bought my last Nokia - will be shifting to Android sooner rather than later. But you derail the thread - none of these brands or their recognized competition is Chinese.

No offense but at the expense of electronic systems and engines, I do not believe it. There is not something bad, to learn from others. There is a global exchange of ideas and technologies. The only limitation is the observance of certain norms.
I believe J-20 is not a competitor to the F-22 and T-50.
Its function is likely closer to the Su-24 Su-34.
If China can meet its plans for the J-20 U.S. Navy will have a big problem. :usflag:

Sorry, Russia is nowhere near China in electronics. We have 4/18 top 18 foundries. Russia has zero. Your fabless industry is a footnote, with all of Europe including Russia combined being equal to mainland China in 2007, and 1/7 the size of Taiwan.

Russia's fabless firms seek lifeline

Foundry model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And without Huawei telecom equipment all your sony, samsung, nokia junk is useless. Have fun when Huawei pulls out of India and leaves you in the dark.

No offense. But you are tunnel visioned here. It is not J-20 that is going to give the US-Navy problems. It is the US economy itself, thanks to the horrendous foreign, fiscal and monetary policies. :usflag:

In the case of the collapse of the U.S. economy, China face the same fate.
China is too dependent on the U.S. market.
Weaknesses of the Chinese economy.
1. Huge dependence on the U.S. dollar.
2. Lack of natural resources.
3. Total population. (Increasing demand which must be considered)
Soviet citizens killed dissatisfaction with their economic situation. Take into account that Russian people are very patient, and the standard of living was much higher than Chinese.

China and the U.S. two equal economic bubble.
There is only one difference. America does not print secured notes, China buys them.
If things go well next to our American friends may be advisable to print dollars on soft paper in the form of rolls. Toilet paper should work at least be comfortable.
The fall of the U.S. economy will be like a tsunami and will touch many of the country. The whole question is when it happened.

I still buy Harman Kardon and yea, a lot of people would rate them as one of the better brands for audio related products. And I assure I have bought my last Nokia - will be shifting to Android sooner rather than later. But you derail the thread - none of these brands or their recognized competition is Chinese.

Where's the pic?? You can claim whatever you want. Show us a pic.

you still donnot undertand the very basic rules of argument`you earlier post claim chinese products cannot be trusted, and now you bring up brands? it show your trolling skills are hideous same as your personal aganda.

the reason those brands choose production line in china is because chinese factories have the technology know-how and obviously can meet their reliability and quality standards as those are the two most important things for any of internationally recognized cooperations.

and this thread is about J-20, if China is the world No.1 High technology exporter why cant the chinese make a world class jet fighter? but it is obvious that your disguised idiodic personal aganda makes you difficult to believe chinese capability which is why people call you a clown sometimes`

and also to your ignorance in electronic industries, to name few chinese brands like ZTE, Haier and lenovor world class electronic supplier and end-to-end developers, not to mention Huaiwei who built most of UK's and including Indian's networks and ranked only second to panasonic in terms of innovation and patents grant.

Where's the pic?? You can claim whatever you want. Show us a pic.

he cant, he trolls on almost every chinese threads about chinese defence tech achievement. his personal aganda prevents him from being normal in this matter`

At the expense of electronics and other things. In Russia, two pairs of unrelated to each other.

1. The state and the homeland.
We disliked the state. For the motherland, we tear off my head any opponent.
2. Military and commercial products.
Different priorities, and financial infusions. Military is primary. All the rest was financed on a residual basis.
In China the opposite. Must first develop a Commercial product. Sell it. Then the funds to invest in military development.
Russia has several opportunities to make life easier.
1. Excess raw materials.
2. Development of scientific schools.
There are only two countries that can develop the entire Spector military products based on their ideas - the U.S. and Russia.

Many can irritate my arguments with Chinese friends on certain issues. However, realistically speaking there is nothing here to see prices.
We have several prototypes. In addition to the developers themselves the characteristics of which nobody knows.
Let's imagine for a moment that the project T-50 was a fraud.
Russia's actions. Build a few dozen T-50 and announce their super technology, and speak out about the prohibition of exports.
Can be a long time to frighten enemies for the minimum money. The true characteristics of the enemy still will not know.
What we see is real. T-50 wakes supplying to India, Vietnam and possibly other countries. Indians are not stupid to buy a pig in a poke. Even a feeble-minded should be understood that the real T-50 aircraft. Nobody will deceive your best partner.
No one denies that the Chinese are able to produce J-20.
He probably worked with the abilities and needs of China.
Perhaps this project will give the development of Chinese aviation.
Everything will depend on the real possibilities of development of China Offshore systems and engines. Two options.
1. Will apply foreign kompanenty.
2. China will itself to produce the modern Russian engines.
In this world everything is possible.
The task of developing the T-50 to make a technical breakthrough.
Which will break away from their appanentov comes on the heels. China is a good neighbor. But the couple-million Chinese soldiers on your border is of concern.
Keep in mind that the main military forces deployed in the west. Everyone remembers 1941. Package Russia was forced to keep on the east side of staffing and plugging a gap on the western front untrained militias.

We are all patriots of their countries. Oppanentov can be divided into two parts.
1.Appanenty are subject to reason. They have a nice conversation.
2.Ura. Patriots. Consider themselves the only rule. Such people are nice to get him angry.
Can not all be the best. This money had to call an inferiority complex.

The only real topic of this conversation can serve as a future application of T-50 and J-20.
Chinese J-20 against rosiyskih T-50?
Chinese J-20 against the Indian T-50?
Chinese J-20 against the Vietnamese T-50?
Indian T-50 against Pakistan J-20?

Problem for the J-20 case, the confrontation with the T-50
J-1920 more impact than a fighter.
His main goal is a preemptive strike including by ground-based T-50
The purpose of the T-50 will gain air supremacy. Who was the first one will be able to perform the task and be victorious.
Probably we will never see major wars with the T-50 and J-20. All Iho confrontation will be reduced to a series of local conflicts.

Back
Top Bottom