What's new

Chinese intrusion in Galwan lasted for two weeks before it was cleared by Indian troops

India already initiated talks with China, without China asking for it.
India never initiated talks with Pakistan, ever since Imran Khan asked for them on 27th February. 1999.
What's going on? Imran Khan even ordered not to hit Indian jets!

whatttt? You had to type something after being embarrassed lol.
Why wouldnt you change your nation's name? It was given to you by your invader masters, but Pakistan chose their own name.
I repeat, I dont see any importance of changing the name. You made the name of your country, but that name only remains as the only thing for you to be proud of.

India being the largest recipient of united states AID money is in no position to call anyone else a beggar.
Arsalan, how fair that assessment is considering India is much much bigger than Pakistan both in size and population?

I repeat, I dont see any importance of changing the name. You made the name of your country, but that name only remains as the only thing for you to be proud of.
Their is not even a second opinion regarding Pakistan's horrific economic conditions. We can all agree to that.
How ever since India is the one claiming to be a merging super power not just in the region but of the world so this question perfectly makes sense. Not changing name means India does not have enough influence to change its own name. Why would you keep the name that was given to you by your invaders? Not saying that Pakistan never had any invasions but atleast they chose their name.

Arsalan, how fair that assessment is considering India is much much bigger than Pakistan both in size and population?
As fair as any assessment of Indian economy being bigger than Pakistan is!

That however is not the point. Anyone insulting others without considering his/her own position is what is creating a problem, not on this thread alone but in my opinion in the whole world too.

As fair as any assessment of Indian economy being bigger than Pakistan is!

That however is not the point. Anyone insulting others without considering his/her own position is what is creating a problem, not on this thread alone but in my opinion in the whole world too.
The same rule applies for everyone and in every thread, I thought. But since this forum is moderated by Pakistanis perhaps a little relaxation is justified :)

For example, Posts like Gay hind, gangus still exist in practically all India related threads and seem normal words to describe a nation in this forum. So Arsalan, I am afraid what is a problem in real world is a serious problem here too. Anyways, your forum your rules.:tup:

Last edited:
sanity prevails,

All the cheer-leaders are immensely disappointment though.

Ahead of the next round of military talks scheduled to start this week, troops of India and China have disengaged on the ground at multiple locations in Eastern Ladakh. The talks between the two armies are going to be held this week at multiple locations including Patroling point 14 (Galwan area), Patrolling point 15, and Hot Springs area, top government sources told ANI.

Because of the talks to be held in the next few days and the Lt Gen-level talks held on June 6, the Chinese Army has pulled back its troops from the Galwan valley, PP-15 and Hot Springs in Eastern Ladakh area by 2 to 2.5 kilometres, they said.

The sources said to reciprocate the Chinese disengagement, the Indian side also brought back some of its troops and vehicles from these areas.

Sources said the talks are being held on these points at the battalion commander level and they have had hotline talks with their counterparts.

The initial talks are being held in these areas, the Chinese activities had also started in Eastern Ladakh from this location only, they said.Indian military teams are already in Chushul to engage the Chinese in talks and are coordinating with the senior officials in this regard. -- ANI

https://news.rediff.com/commentary/...-from-ladakh/6628d7fd546fbc05bd18f3d92b3143e9

Flyers-Be-Like-But-My-Knee-Was-Locked-Funny-Cheerleaders-Image.jpg

Ahead of the next round of military talks scheduled to start this week, troops of India and China have disengaged on the ground at multiple locations in Eastern Ladakh. The talks between the two armies are going to be held this week at multiple locations including Patroling point 14 (Galwan area), Patrolling point 15, and Hot Springs area, top government sources told ANI.

Because of the talks to be held in the next few days and the Lt Gen-level talks held on June 6, the Chinese Army has pulled back its troops from the Galwan valley, PP-15 and Hot Springs in Eastern Ladakh area by 2 to 2.5 kilometres, they said.

The sources said to reciprocate the Chinese disengagement, the Indian side also brought back some of its troops and vehicles from these areas.

Sources said the talks are being held on these points at the battalion commander level and they have had hotline talks with their counterparts.

The initial talks are being held in these areas, the Chinese activities had also started in Eastern Ladakh from this location only, they said.Indian military teams are already in Chushul to engage the Chinese in talks and are coordinating with the senior officials in this regard. -- ANI

https://news.rediff.com/commentary/...-from-ladakh/6628d7fd546fbc05bd18f3d92b3143e9

Credibility of the above article aside, there is NOTHING there to say that China will not move forward by 2.5 kms or more again.............:azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom