What's new

Chinese intrusion in Galwan lasted for two weeks before it was cleared by Indian troops

Both sides agree to retreat 2km to have a peace meeting on Wednesday and Indian news media claim victory. lol

This particular news channel is bull crap, repeatedly. It's like watching Press TV with Bollywood accents.

India is in full ego massage mode, two weeks late.
How many different sources do these twits put up? It’s like they are so desperate to the point they may start believing their own sh1t. Incredible crap. Never has a nation come up with so many articles denying lying and out right fantasising to the extent 1 member was exposed by @Areesh of just blatantly making it up as he went from day to day.

I think members that make up fantasy sources and clear bullcrap should face a ban.

Bad news for everyone with an Indian flag: If the Laddakh tension between India and China decreases or gets solved altogether, the daily flood of threads about how india is getting humiliated by china will decrease.........while the usual flood of threads about indian poop will increase! NOOOOOOO!!!!! Damn it China

How many different sources do these twits put up? It’s like they are so desperate to the point they may start believing their own sh1t. Incredible crap. Never has a nation come up with so many articles denying lying and out right fantasising to the extent 1 member was exposed by @Areesh of just blatantly making it up as he went from day to day.

I think members that make up fantasy sources and clear bullcrap should face a ban.

LISTEN if news is breaking of a development in ladakh I WISH TO SHARE IT.

I did not make it up in my garden.

I posted NEWS bullentins that are confirming it.

ITS major news because the CHINEASE are pulling back END OF

NO SHAME IN THIS they dared to ENTER neutral land WE TOLD THEM MOVE ..........BACK

its not lyes the evidence is there .

LISTEN if news is breaking of a development in ladakh I WISH TO SHARE IT.

I did not make it up in my garden.

I posted NEWS bullentins that are confirming it.

ITS major news because the CHINEASE are pulling back END OF

NO SHAME IN THIS they dared to ENTER neutral land WE TOLD THEM MOVE ..........BACK

its not lyes the evidence is there .
FFs learn to spell before attempting a return.

When you come back with a reliable source come back to us and beat your chests - in the meantime go have a shower and calm down.

@The Maverick
When the Channel reports positive news relating to India its credible, but if something negative is reported - its Congress-backed.
Let me try to change this up a little and see if it fits members with a certain flag:
When the Channel reports negative news relating to India its credible, but if something positive is reported - its BS. Any guesses? :)

The Talks failed, but the Chinese pull back anyway? How Odd?

Let me try to change this up a little and see if it fits members with a certain flag:
When the Channel reports negative news relating to India its credible, but if something positive is reported - its BS. Any guesses? :)

There BIG DADDY super power is going home
BUT we did warn them ………… They aren't doing jack

Its one thing bullying a veitnam or malayasia

But trying to i
FFs learn to spell before attempting a return.

When you come back with a reliable source come back to us and beat your chests - in the meantime go have a shower and calm down.

HEY HEY relax man...………..Your frustration is so evident ………..Wheres your composure and class. Its not our fault they withdrew.

fighting india …….. its not every ones cup of tea

News needs to be based on some evidence, any news based on "Sources" , mainly government sources needs to be taken with a pinch of salt, atleast until some evidence arrives.
In this case , government can take journalists local and global to the site and let them live stream! Until that happens, its just a Govt owned media dishing out government propaganda.
In this day and age, if there is no photography/video, it didn't happen!

Most likely both sides will stay put at the places they are now and this would become New LAC, or may be india will accept some economic / geopolitical proposals in lieu of china going back to status quo.

HEY MR looks like you got that bit wrong :yahoo:

HEY MR looks like you got that bit wrong :yahoo:
I would stop jumping up and down until there is some evidence of it happening. There is a meeting tomorrow, perhaps many more will happen in due course. Lets see which way the bull will turn.

HEY HEY relax man...………..Your frustration is so evident ………..Wheres your composure and class. Its not our fault they withdrew.

fighting india …….. its not every ones cup of tea
Lol - I’m totally relaxed - it’s you and your call center colleagues that are jumping round like chimpanzees - going from 1 made up source to the next - don’t you get it ? China has taken a massive chunk of land and all you can do about it is troll on a Pakistani site. Goodness me the obsession must be deep burning inside you.

Back
Top Bottom