What's new

Chinese, Indian troops in stand-off at Ladakh

Chinese Beidou must be very faulty.... they should use GPS or IRNSS navigation satellites...

Let's hope Indian troops force the Chinese out this time. Don't need a repeat of the past, where Chinese were allowed to enter Indian territory, set up camp, toast some marshmallows and drink hot cocoa, and then return to China unmolested.

The thing is, India can't exactly afford that at the moment, you are already fighting us in the West, adding China isn't a good mix.

The thing is, India can't exactly afford that at the moment, you are already fighting us in the West, adding China isn't a good mix.

I have no idea why they are always trying to make an enemy out of China as well. :lol:

They did the same in 1959 and 1962.

China was already busy fighting the USA (Korean War) and the Soviet Union (Sino-Soviet Split).

We already had our hands full fighting directly against BOTH the superpowers, I don't know why India chose to be a vassal state of the USA and attack us in 1962.

I have no idea why they are always trying to make an enemy out of China as well. :lol:

China was already busy fighting the USA (Korean War) and the Soviet Union (Sino-Soviet Split).

We already had our hands full fighting directly against BOTH the superpowers, I don't know why India chose to be a vassal state of the USA and attack us in 1962.

Aha,you have a different version of history,i never knew china was fighting directly with both Russia and Usa in 62,are you sure bro you where not watching US and Russia tensions during the cuban missile crissis and imagining you where fighting them.

Everyone is beliving china withdrew the moment USA was diverting its attention towards china, inspite of gaining ground at that time .let hear chinese version.

Aha,you have a different version of history,i never knew china was fighting directly with both Russia and Usa in 62,are you sure bro you where not watching US and Russia tensions during the cuban missile crissis and imagining you where fighting them.

Everyone is beliving china withdrew the moment USA was diverting its attention towards china, inspite of gaining ground at that time .let hear chinese version.

Obviously not in 1962, but during the Cold War we fought directly against the US + 16 of her allies combined (Korean War in 1950) then in the Sino-Soviet clashes which lasted all through the 1960's and led to direct fighting in 1969.

India could have been an independent country but they preferred to sell out their sovereignty to the USA by signing the LEMOA, just the same as before:

India pleaded for US help against China in 1962 - Times of India

Vassal states get thrown to the bin by the USA, they wouldn't even honor their "mutual defence treaty" with the Philippines while we were seizing their territory in 2012. You are on a much lower level for them.

Obviously not in 1962, but during the Cold War we fought directly against the US + 16 of her allies combined (Korean War in 1950) then in the Sino-Soviet clashes which lasted all through the 1960's and led to direct fighting in 1969.
Thats better so we both agree china was not fighting both the super powers in 62
India could have been an independent country but they preferred to sell out their sovereignty to the USA by signing the LEMOA, just the same as before:

You can say that when you see US troops stationed in India,you may not know what is lemoa its an agreement to use each others facilities for refueling repairs etc and i am sure when your ships travel to friendly countries are they selling out their sovereignty to china.
Vassal states get thrown to the bin by the USA, they wouldn't even honor their "mutual defence treaty" with the Philippines while we were seizing their territory in 2012. You are on a much lower level for them.
We are banking on usa helping us during any conflict it at all one happens with china,India is too big a country,china had easy in 62 because of the neglect on defence by nehru from independence and thanks to 62 India started to build its military and is in much better postion to defend itself,china knows it with incidents which happened in 67 and 84.

We wont fight china for USA,you both have to sort it out yourself in SCS,i am sure china dsnt want a hostile India when that happens.

We wont fight china for USA,you both have to sort it out yourself in SCS,i am sure china dsnt want a hostile India when that happens.

USA no longer wants to fight a direct war against China after they were forced into their longest ever retreat during the 1950 Korean War. :lol:

Nowadays they fight with "vassals". So yes, it looks like you will be fighting us on behalf of your new boss. Same as before.

USA no longer wants to fight a direct war against China after they were forced into their longest ever retreat during the 1950 Korean War. :lol:

Nowadays they fight with "vassals". So yes, it looks like you will be fighting us on behalf of your new boss. Same as before.
We have no hopes with USA,if at all we have some hope that is on Japan and Viet.
I heard Japanese are brutal and read Viet are deadly only ones who kicked US.

But you have to give it to USA,if they Feel they cant win they bring democracy.you the end result.

We have no hopes with USA,if at all we have some hope that is on Japan and Viet.
I heard Japanese are brutal and read Viet are deadly only ones who kicked US.

But you have to give it to USA,if they Feel they cant win they bring democracy.you the end result.

Hey man, good luck. :enjoy:

I never had any problem with India. As long as they don't start sh*t with us, then why would I care.

The problem is that India wants to (again) become a vassal state of the Westerners to be used against China. And for that, all I can say is again... good luck.

We were hunted by both the superpowers during the Cold War, we are well used to dealing with their vassal states.

Hey man, good luck. :enjoy:

I never had any problem with India. As long as they don't start sh*t with us, then why would I care.

The problem is that India wants to (again) become a vassal state of the Westerners to be used against China. And for that, all I can say is again... good luck.

We were hunted by both the superpowers during the Cold War, we are well used to dealing with their vassal states.
Why would you have problem with India ,we are a peaceful country and happy at what we are doing now,you would have hatted us if we has supplied Nuclear tech to one of your hostile neighbours.

We are vassel state of singapore you see,they have stationed their fighters in India.:-),thank god if you are allowed in china that we are not a vassel state of US or anyone ,it might be hard for ordinary chinese to comprehend , because any govt in India wil be thrown out by the people if they do something like that.

You seem to be knowing more about India than Indians,we where being hunted by 3 super powers US ,UK,china while we where helping BD in its liberation,with gods grace and help from russia we survived.:-)

You can say that when you see US troops stationed in India,you may not know what is lemoa its an agreement to use each others facilities for refueling repairs etc and i am sure when your ships travel to friendly countries are they selling out their sovereignty to china.

china had easy in 62 because of the neglect on defence by nehru from independence and thanks to 62 India started to build its military and is in much better postion to defend itself.

=

72880415.jpg

What an irony, chinese asking for proof. Proof doesn't translate well in chinese.

Did Tiananmen ever happen in china? Try Googling, opps! Google is banned in china.

What an irony, chinese asking for proof. Proof doesn't translate well in chinese.

Did Tiananmen ever happen in china? Try Googling, opps! Google is banned in china.

Yes, we Chinese can never understood some indian style "Surgical Strike", perhaps some kind of desi stealth technology?
However, like any civilized people will do, we support our claims with "FACTS" not "TRASH", this is how the real world outside your "desi well" works
For example, the 1962 "CAKE WALK", pictures, videos will all be available for you to enjoy. don't forget to give me thanks:dance3:
kQl6bBo.jpg

Chinese soldiers surrendered to the superior indian army boys, classic:enjoy:
hw3kxVH.jpg

What happened to your 1962 Sino-Indo war hero?:haha:
1UGdHIE.jpg

News of indians victory was all over the newspaper:man_in_love:
5M46QqF.jpg

Road to VICTORY for the super indians:guns:

More than 3,000 Indian soldiers laid down their lives during the 1962 Sino Indian war.
RIP http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com/2012/10/why-india-lost-sino-indian-war-of-1962.html:cry:
OH i know you're going to give me your so-called 1967 "Chola incident" victory BS, please back your claim with any "pictures, video" thank you, in the mean time, enjoy the videos of your 1962 glory victory:pleasantry:

Any proof of this even happening, or is it like the invisible surgical strikes?

Your predicament is understandable, being a Chinese, you only get to know, what your state wants you too know.

But here in India, we have free media,( not even a pigeon can fly in without it being reported), perhaps too free at times, but then, that's price you have to pay, so as not be a "state's bot".

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom