What's new

Chinese, Indian troops in stand-off at Ladakh

1425_3.jpg

Ah... Damn it. Another flawless logic. Fake. Proven.

Indians, lets all give up. Its fake.

Even Indians themselves don't believe it. :lol:

Next you'll be asking me to believe in your Christian God without proof too? Raising people from the dead and all that?

Have you heard of the scientific method? Or empirical evidence?

Or even basic logic?

Nope our prisoner since past 1 month as per Indian claim.

Funny you believe in surgical strike drama but don't know him.

So you have an Indian soldier in prison. Whats the point your are driving at?
Even Indians themselves don't believe it. :lol:

Next you'll be asking me to believe in your Christian God without proof too? Raising people from the dead and all that?

Have you heard of the scientific method? Or empirical evidence?

Or even basic logic?

My good fellow. Have some rest. Being delusional beyond a point is harmful.

Since you don't have free speech or democracy or diversity, things happening in India will look weird. I understand.

China great, India weak. Hope you can find peace with this.

My good fellow. Have some rest. Being delusional beyond a point is harmful.

Since you don't have free speech or democracy or diversity, things happening in India will look weird. I understand.

China great, India weak. Hope you can find peace with this.

I guess you also believe India is a superpower like President Kalam said. :lol:

Or that 33% of NASA scientists are Indian, like was said in the Indian Parliament.

Anything you want. :P

Just don't expect the rest of the world to believe in your loony conspiracy theories.

I understand not having a free media hampers your general knowledge.

You know I'm from Hong Kong right, which is ranked #2 in Asia in the Free Press rankings? Whereas India is not even ranked in the top 100. :lol:

Critical thinking, please. If there is no proof, what makes it different from the other loony conspiracy theories about space reptilians?

Just try to think, for half a second. Why was Pakistan happy to provide proof by inviting international observers to the LoC? Why is India crying day and night but never providing anything?

It's a joke. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. But you guys treat Modi like some kind of deity so he never needs to provide proof of anything.

Again, China and Pakistan is so great. Indians are lying as usual. Your unbiased knowledge on everything is admirable.

Have peace now.

Running away again. Fine, but like I said, don't expect anyone other than Indians to believe your loony conspiracy theories. :P

Gravity exists because you can test it yourself, drop an object (at sea level) and measure the time it takes to fall. Use the distance it fell to calculate the acceleration, which should be in line with what is a known fact.

33% of NASA scientists being Indian on the other hand, while even refuted by NASA itself, is undeniably true because Indians said so. :lol:

Same with the invisible surgical strikes. :rofl:

You know it's a joke. I know it's a joke. We all know it's a joke. But you are delusional because you believe everything Modi says without proof.

Running away again. Fine, but like I said, don't expect anyone other than Indians to believe your loony conspiracy theories. :P

Gravity exists because you can test it yourself, drop and object (at sea level) and measure the time it takes to fall.

33% of NASA scientists being Indian on the other hand, while even refuted by NASA itself, is undeniably true because Indians said so. :lol:

Same with the invisible surgical strikes. :rofl:

Of course my friend. I am running away. What can I tell you. Nothing I say is truth. Lie. Just lie after lie. Invisible. Everything is invisible.

On Topic: I had enough fun for a day. I am out.

Last edited:
You know I'm from Hong Kong right, which is ranked #2 in Asia in the Free Press rankings? Whereas India is not even ranked in the top 100. :lol:

Critical thinking, please. If there is no proof, what makes it different from the other loony conspiracy theories about space reptilians?

Just try to think, for half a second. Why was Pakistan happy to provide proof by inviting international observers to the LoC? Why is India crying day and night but never providing anything?

It's a joke. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. But you guys treat Modi like some kind of deity so he never needs to provide proof of anything.

Coming from a Chinese, demand for proof is ironic and hilarious. Proof for your extended claim to SCS is what precisely? That's right idiotic notions that no one buys. :rofl:

Any proof of this even happening, or is it like the invisible surgical strikes?

they are making up a situation and then they will fantasize forcing Chinese troops back in Chinese territory, and Moodi will be seen as real enforcer. Both China and Pakistan are defeated in that fantasy, heck they might even fantasize a Surgical strike too, I cant figure out how but Indians can fantasize anything.

Coming from a Chinese, demand for proof is ironic and hilarious. Proof for your extended claim to SCS is what precisely? That's right idiotic notions that no one buys. :rofl:

There is no conclusive proof for that. We are taking the SCS because we are strong enough to do so, and nobody has the guts to stop it by opening fire on our islands.

At least we are honest, unlike you guys. :lol:

But when even the Indian President Kalam says that India was a superpower in 2012, no Indian will argue against it. :P

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom