What's new

Chinese in UK report 'shocking' levels of racism after coronavirus outbreak Asian community faces ve

I have seen it with my own eye east Asian do kiss white a ss I swear to god it is at disgusting level of kiss a ss. Funny thing is they can be racist to Pakistanis. Thank god I left that workplace.

I have seen it with my own eye east Asian do kiss white a ss I swear to god it is at disgusting level of kiss a ss. Funny thing is they can be racist to Pakistanis. Thank god I left that workplace.
Arabs , south asian and black too lick white boots. I believe they belong to a minority. Same as some trash east asian. Do they represent the majority and claim as the bench mark?

Arabs , south asian and black too lick white boots. I believe they belong to a minority. Same as some trash east asian. Do they represent the majority and claim as the bench mark?

but east Asian worst. if Pakistani do it we then treat them like sh it within our community and let them know their mistake.

but east Asian worst. if Pakistani do it we then treat them like sh it within our community and let them know their mistake.
Sorry to disagree with you. I will say Arabs , South india and Black are worst white worshipers than East Asian..
East Asian were never fully colonize by whites plus their longer history of civilisation make them more proud of their ancestry.

Just from these forum alone, I have encounter enough example of south asian white worshipper. From praising great queen Elizabeth and proud of their colonize history.. LOL..

Sorry to disagree with you. I will say Arabs , South india and Black are worst white worshipers than East Asian..
East Asian were never fully colonize by whites plus their longer history of civilisation make them more proud of their ancestry.

Just from these forum alone, I have encounter enough example of south asian white worshipper. From praising great queen Elizabeth and proud of their colonize history.. LOL..

ok i understand from your point of view. Down our end, if they start taking uncle tom they will get dealt with.

Whenever people ask me where I come from, I always say I am Hong Konger, such a shame to be a Chinese.
Haha, too bad, in white people's eyes you are no different from other Chinese, they'll shun you too. Try cough and sneeze in front of white guys now.lol.. You can not change your east Asian look, so you have to live with this shame for your whole life, westerners judge people by their looks, they don't care where you were born, they just say go back to China.

When China doesn't go well, the first people feeling the heat are oversea east Asians. when quarreling with non Asians in US, they just tell you to go back to China. they don't care if you are Koreans, Japanese, Singaporeans or Chinese, just go back to China.
No. Japanese are very well integrated.
They don’t make as much noise as you chinese.

@Suika

Chinese have their fair share of racist among them. I suffered discrimination at the hands of Chinese when i was working on project which was also the reason i left that job by telling my manager that he can go **** himself. Racism is not limited to whites or asians. Indians and Pakistan are biggest racist arses when it comes to dark color. If an unfortunate soul has black color in a Pakistani school then he/she is bound to suffer the ultimate humiliation every day of her life.

LOL.. See! Another delusionist coming here to spread propaganda and start his agenda. I have long know all your so called BS encountered with Chinese are nothing but make up. Hiding behind your computer and its easy to type whatever BS you want and think it can convince others.

Really? Propaganda is from you.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/vp-m...nsparency-on-the-coronavirus-outbreak.652615/

What have that have to do with Chinese student snuck into Australia? That was a very well documented case and reported widely. Why not bring out Nixon Watergate and claim how untrustworthy US Government is while you are at it?

LOL, you are crazy

Haha, too bad, in white people's eyes you are no different from other Chinese, they'll shun you too. Try cough and sneeze in front of white guys now.lol.. You can not change your east Asian look, so you have to live with this shame for your whole life, westerners judge people by their looks, they don't care where you were born, they just say go back to China.

I cough a lot these couple of days because of the weather, nobody care about it. Actually there was this girl ask me if I wanted a tissue today on a bus.

And no, they know how to distinguish between Chinese and Hong Konger especially if you talk, Chinese have a weird accents and Hong Konger speaks like Singaporean, we got mistaken to Malay or Singaporean a lot, not a lot to Chinese.

Especially I wouldn't jump queue, speak loudly, enter a country illegally, they won't mistaken me with Chinese people. So relax.

Chinese have their fair share of racist among them. I suffered discrimination at the hands of Chinese when i was working on project which was also the reason i left that job by telling my manager that he can go **** himself. Racism is not limited to whites or asians. Indians and Pakistan are biggest racist arses when it comes to dark color. If an unfortunate soul has black color in a Pakistani school then he/she is bound to suffer the ultimate humiliation every day of her life.

To be fair all ethnic groups are racist or predjudice towards others not being pro white shrill here but most non white folks think whites are the only racist kinds but forget others can as well

Maybe I am biased against East Asians because I had a couple of bad experience from Koreans.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom