What's new

Chinese hypersonic research

Do you believe this news is true?

• Yes.

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • No.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Well ,There is such a project, but the speed performance is hardly faster than SR-71.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't deny that it's not a bomb.But it is just a trial bomb weighed 80tons and can't be used in war.
By contrast,Soviet is the first country to make a practical H-bomb in the world.
There is a long way between a trial sample and a practical weapon.
Did CIA stole Soviet's tech in your logic?LOL.
In WW2,so many european scientists escaped to US to support Manhattan Project while Soviet is in a fierce war.
But the result is that Soviet's tech catch up and exceed US in 1953.
It's so shame for you to say something like "Someone stole my tech."

Okay you said its not practical tech, but as I've said before the U.S. produced the first hydrogen bomb before the Soviets. And of course produce the first atomic bomb which was used in the war years before the Soviets did which is obvious. So its not a shame that I said someone stole my tech because the Soviets and the U.S. already pointed that out.

So in the month of September 2015, we have or will have

(1) unveiled the DF-21D and DF-26D RASM(ASBM)
(2) successful conclusion of WS-15's high altitude tests
(3) 4th gen AAM PL10 and PL15 completion tests hitting targets
(4) J-2016 maiden flight
(5) J-10C spotted with the 14000kgf WS-10G
(6) WZ-10 completed for Z-20, new heavy attack helicopter in development and future high-speed stealth helicopters
(7) a mysterious type of hypersonic vehicle making first flight at a flight test centre
(8) CZ-6 maiden flight carrying 20 payloads
(9) CZ-11 maiden flight

WZ-10
102214k0o0ghz1ozow0kgz.jpg.thumb.jpg

Anything else of significance that I have missed?

Oh yes, the development of PL-21(an ultra long range AAM)is proceeding to plan and schedule.

Anything else?

Last edited:
So in the month of September 2015, we have or will have

(1) unveiled the DF-21D and DF-26D RASM(ASBM)
(2) successful conclusion of WS-15's high altitude tests
(3) 4th gen AAM PL10 and PL15 completion tests hitting targets
(4) J-2016 maiden flight
(5) J-10C spotted with the 14000kgf WS-10G
(6) WZ-10 completed for Z-20, new heavy attack helicopter in development and future high-speed stealth helicopters
(7) a mysterious type of hypersonic vehicle making first flight at a flight test centre
(8) CZ-6 maiden flight carrying 20 payloads
(9) CZ-11 maiden flight

WZ-10
102214k0o0ghz1ozow0kgz.jpg.thumb.jpg

Anything else of significance that I have missed?

Oh yes, the development of PL-21(an ultra long range AAM)is proceeding to plan and schedule.

Anything else?

:raise: bra...bra...brahmos?

Chinese media reports that Chinae have successfully launch a hypersonic plane, which is supposed to be similar with SR-71 and has a speed of more than 5M. The speed is overtake SR-71, which is 3.2~3.5M said by the report. It mentions that this new aircraft use a completely new designed thruster, so it supposed to be a great progress for China aviation. However, no related image and project is disclosed. Do you think this report is true? What kind of this machine will be?

20425120_201509191001155632400.jpg

Is this world's first 6th gen space-fighter then??? :woot:
Thanks ... but these two images (I found another one at the CDF) are not there !
I insist so much since I have that strange feeling I've seen that mode already somewhere else !

Deino

View attachment 258043 View attachment 258044
This isn't clearly Chinese design.

Your link included one from Vietnam in Vietnamese said this project about 1960s and cancelled without any prototype ever made.

Super Hustler, FISH, Kingfish, And Beyond: Part 4: Beyond Kingfish | Code One Magazine

2012_beyond_01V_opener_1267828237_4396.jpg

2012_beyond_11X_Config_SA_2S_4_1267828237_5502.jpg

2012_beyond_09W_Config_VSF_4A_1267828237_5012.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe I missed it in the meantime but with so much rumours going on its a bit difficult to sort out especially where this "thing" comes from: But how sure we are at all that this "thing" again comes from CAC ?

Deino

022611lzkds9zbsx9pfskf.jpg.thumb.jpg

Maybe I missed it in the meantime but with so much rumours going on its a bit difficult to sort out especially where this "thing" comes from: But how sure we are at all that this "thing" again comes from CAC ?

Deino

Names,names,names。

Names of guys who work for CAC appeared in the report。

Back
Top Bottom