What's new

Chinese has the highest IQ in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I doubt that advanced military technology is patented -- it is far too secret to be documented so openly. Therefore, it cannot be protected by patent law, and if you can figure out and replicate the functionality, what law are you breaking?

In any case, the legal and moral issues are separate. All countries have spies, including industrial spies, so there's no moral high ground for anyone here.

My comment was purely about the technical prowess needed to reverse engineer advanced military technology.

guys why are we even discussing this stupid topic? let this thread die a natural death like the OP brain :)

In Vegas, there is no mistaking what those replicas are: small scale copies of only famous features of famous cities. But here we are talking China replicating an entire historical town. Entertainment? Probably. But at least do it with the approval of the residents of the real thing. Sure, if the Austrians say no, the Chinese developer can still do whatever he want inside Chinese soil, but get real, why would the Austrians say no? This is tacky to put it mildly.

I agree that replicating an entire town is a bit strange, but chalk it down to the developer's idiosyncrasy. Maybe they are sticklers for details and 'completeness'. Lots of rich entrepreneurs do weird things.

In any case, why should they ask the Austrians? Did the Vegas builders of Luxor or Caesar's Palace ask permission from the original caretakers?

There is no intent to deceive as far as I can see. It's merely a tourist trap -- it's like a theme park.

I agree that replicating an entire town is a bit strange, but chalk it down to the developer's idiosyncrasy. Maybe they are sticklers for details and 'completeness'. Lots of rich entrepreneurs do weird things.

In any case, why should they ask the Austrians? Did the Vegas builders of Luxor or Caesar's Palace ask permission from the original caretakers?

There is no intent to deceive as far as I can see. It's merely a tourist trap -- it's like a theme park.
Are you serious? The Luxor resort copied only the shape of the pyramid and themed accordingly. Nothing remotely like replicating an entire township. Same for Caesar's Palace. Was there such a building in ancient Rome called so?

Why are people obsessed with IQ level?

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom