What's new

Chinese has the highest IQ in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
As well as an entire town...

Chinese secretly copy Austrian town | News24
A group of Austrians whose scenic mountain village has been copied down to the statues by a Chinese developer attended Saturday's opening in China for the high-end residential project but were still miffed about how the company did it.

Minmetals Land Inc.'s replica of Hallstatt, a quaint Austrian alpine hamlet, is located in subtropical southern China.
I really do not understand this. Copy technology because any technology have a useful purpose and usually tangible results and consequences. But what is the purpose of copying an entire town whose origin have nothing to do with your own history and does not advance your own society in anyway?

Chinese asked a question to indians in every other threads...
Now i ask them...
So do they require a WHITE MAN masters tests to prove their superiorty and high IQ?
Between seeing the posts of many chinese members, i dono how they came to their conclusion :what:
I think the national security organisation should read the post of chinese members in pdf to decide on IQ :P :woot:

I know but buddy he is using a blog to confirm it as a matter of fact
May be he is a new soldier in you know what :azn: He doesn't know how to to exactly bash India ,Will need backup by higher ranked ones soon.

May be he is a new soldier in you know what :azn: He doesn't know how to to exactly bash India ,Will need backup by higher ranked ones soon.

Soon the rest of the Red brigade will come :) but why open a thread to say we are the best and beat your chest? sounds quite sad really

Has the Chinese IQ numbers something to do with the economic liberalisation and increasing growth? or just the drums and trumpet playing from the HQ.

What was the high IQ doing to China before this period?...

As well as an entire town...

Chinese secretly copy Austrian town | News24

I really do not understand this. Copy technology because any technology have a useful purpose and usually tangible results and consequences. But what is the purpose of copying an entire town whose origin have nothing to do with your own history and does not advance your own society in anyway?

Chinese IQ always remind people about one thing.
CTRL+C & CTRL+V

rockon.gif
rockon.gif
rockon.gif
rockon.gif

Has the Chinese IQ numbers something to do with the economic liberalisation and increasing growth? or just the drums and trumpet playing from the HQ.

What was the high IQ doing to China before this period?...
Areyy bhaii ye to tumne 400 lakh crore rupees ka sawal poochh liyaa :rofl: :rofl:

The Chinese, with a population of 1.3 billion (91% Han Chinese), have a very high IQ average of 105. Why does China have so many people with high IQs?

You could have just opened a thread called 'Welcome anti-China brigade...."

But what is the purpose of copying an entire town whose origin have nothing to do with your own history and does not advance your own society in anyway?

Maybe it's a tourist attraction like all those global replicas in Vegas.

Soon the rest of the Red brigade will come :) but why open a thread to say we are the best and beat your chest? sounds quite sad really
It is done when someone has nothing to prove but just whining through fake statistics.

By reading the title...i thot some chinese guy defeated worlds highest iq guy n is now crowned with the tag of the person with the highest iq

after reading the content (doing which i wasted my precious time)

i believe the title shud have been CHINESE HAVE THE HIGHEST IQ IN THE WORLD

This thread confirms that Chinese do have the highest IQ in the world, I for one accept it as fact :china:

By reading the title...i thot some chinese guy defeated worlds highest iq guy n is now crowned with the tag of the person with the highest iq

after reading the content (doing which i wasted my precious time)

i believe the title shud have been CHINESE HAVE THE HIGHEST IQ IN THE WORLD
Nevermind
IQ stands for the "Ignorance Quotient " in PRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom