What's new

Chinese Hare, Indian Tortoise?

ummm whats india's manufacturing sector compared with china's?

Did I ever compare India's manufacturing sector with China's???

on the other hand china's software industry is bigger than india's software industry, we just dont work for the west as much as the indian's do in this case

I already answered this one in of my previous posts

oh God, this is the 4th or 5th thread on China this, India that..aren't you guys tired? Both sides stop posting these BS articles.

Did I ever compare India's manufacturing sector with China's???

I already answered this one in of my previous posts

right im just saying

"India without manufacturing sector??? It is equivalent of saying: China doesn't have software industry."

is not a good analogy in this case(not equivalent)

Not to go off on a tangent, but there's a very widely read article that says the same about India. About undivided India contributing close to 25% of the world's GDP uptill the 18th century. Anyways, it could have been China as well. As long as it was an Asian nation, it doesn't matter.

I think you are correct......i think china was the biggest economy in the world with india a close second.

Re manufacturing sector, I think China is far ahead in electronics, whereas India is somewhat ahead in automobiles and pharmaceuticals.

Re manufacturing sector, I think China is far ahead in electronics, whereas India is somewhat ahead in automobiles and pharmaceuticals.

automobiles?... no, china is most definitely ahead in automobiles

Back
Top Bottom