What's new

Chinese girls guarding borders with India in China's south Tibet

:ashamed: I find it difficult to believe considering I personally come across huge numbers of men and women of Chinese ethnicity in Australia. Most of them don’t even come to my shoulders in height and small/petite is the right word to describe both Chinese men and women.

Anyhow even if true only a moron will compare average weight of nation’s people to the soldier at the border. Trust me the Indian soldier will hand over the backsides of the PLA clowns, man or woman, in a conflict.
Then how come your army surrendered so easily.
1602870124123.jpeg

Indians so ugly you have resorted to cows:rofl:
Its great the OP and CCP are not looking down on women in PLA

Hopefully India too can learn and stop considering its women soldiers for only their physical appearance
Because it sends a message the troops good enough to die protecting the nation but bad for appreance

View attachment 680011
It didn’t help you as your army surrendered so easily

1602850801786.jpeg

Haha, Notice the FATTY LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIAN on the left?
Yes that ALL FAT NO MUSCLE INDIAN.

Scientifically PROVEN.
The BMI/BF%(Body Fat Percentage) relationship was also different among the three Singaporean groups, with Indians having the highest BF% and Chinese the lowest for the same BMI.

Yes that's right, most INDIANS ARE SISSY ALL FAT NO MUSCLES.
Why Indians Have Low Muscle Mass 33.jpg

Are you saying that your soldiers are morally ugly so they will rape those girls if they become India's prisoner of war? Wow, just wow. I thought India has the same level of moral standard like Pakistan and Chinese Armies. To respect the prisoner of war, treat them like human, and return them to their host country in healthy condition.
Bro Hindutva RSS BjP etc have no moral values or humanity in them have you ever wondered why Delhi is called rape capital of the world we here are taking about another kind of dosh bags.

Its great the OP and CCP are not looking down on women in PLA

Hopefully India too can learn and stop considering its women soldiers for only their physical appearance
Because it sends a message the troops good enough to die protecting the nation but bad for appreance

View attachment 680011
LOL at "models". They're honor guards especially selected for their height.

First, they started playing Punjabi songs now started sending their women

OK still sending women ....... have some shame
Believe me, after seeing this Chinka Army ...I really start respecting the Pakistani Army and their professionalism
China have gender equality, their women do their job well.

Chinese female sniper hits five hidden targets in five shots

I GUESS INDIANS DON'T KNOW WHAT IS SHAME.
Maybe Chauvinistic SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIANS are thinking women are only good for this NATIONAL SPORT?

INdian Army Rape Us CXBQez2UsAAwGQS.jpg

Atleast have Chinese flags ...before claiming other things :) about China ........ don't be ashamed of Chinese flags
China have gender equality, their women do their job well.

Chinese female sniper hits five hidden targets in five shots

I GUESS INDIANS DON'T KNOW WHAT IS SHAME.
Maybe Chauvinistic SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIANS are thinking women are only good for this NATIONAL SPORT?

View attachment 680078

OK still sending women ....... have some shame
Believe me, after seeing this Chinka Army ...I really start respecting the Pakistani Army and their professionalism
Maybe you should tell your army to stop surrendering so easily
1602883149496.jpeg

oh my, well Indian soldiers will be standing there with large signs of " Send Nudes " , " Show bobs and Vagane " :rofl::rofl::rofl: and than comes a bullet out of nowhere :sniper:

Atleast have Chinese flags ...before claiming other things :) about China ........ don't be ashamed of Chinese flags
I am proud to be of the generation that have built the Singapore that INDIANS BEG TO COME.

Why would you think anybody can have the flags of CHINA?
The upcoming SUPERPOWER that have shown the world how to beat the COVID-19 from FORT DETRICK.

Female Snipers will be shooting off LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIAN heads in LADAKH.
Beware your heads.
Haha,
SNIPER BULLETS will be coming for your RAPISTS JAWANS instead of BOBS & VAGANA
Chinese Female Sniper.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom