What's new

Chinese girls guarding borders with India in China's south Tibet

:ashamed: I find it difficult to believe considering I personally come across huge numbers of men and women of Chinese ethnicity in Australia. Most of them don’t even come to my shoulders in height and small/petite is the right word to describe both Chinese men and women.
Haha, see what in China shockes Indians most when they first came to China.

LOL, Where are strong and powerful Indian men?

China tops medal table at 2019 weightlifting worlds

Again it will be idiotic to compare a few individuals to an Indian soldier at the border. PLA clowns are mentally scarred and scared to face the Indian soldiers considering they are broadcasting punjabi songs in Ladakh.

Chinese athletic achievements are not even worth the paper it is written on. Cheating is endemic in Chinese sports.

Again it will be idiotic to compare a few individuals to an Indian soldier at the border. PLA clowns are mentally scarred and scared to face the Indian soldiers considering they are broadcasting punjabi songs in Ladakh.

This is not observation of a few individuals, but about the general populaiton.

Chinese athletic achievements are not even worth the paper it is written on. Cheating is endemic in Chinese sports.

list of countries and sports with most doping cases
sddssdsd.png

Last edited:
Are you saying that your soldiers are morally ugly so they will rape those girls if they become India's prisoner of war? Wow, just wow. I thought India has the same level of moral standard like Pakistan and Chinese Armies. To respect the prisoner of war, treat them like human, and return them to their host country in healthy condition.
Its your inner fear that they will be raped by indian army men.
I have not said that thing.

I live in a country which has per Capita income almost 7 times greater than China. Imagine what I think of you. It is all relative.

You are tourist destination to me and nothing more.

I live in a country which has per Capita income almost 7 times greater than China. Imagine what I think of you. It is all relative.

Soon Australia will see just how fragile their GDP per capita is, but that has little to do with you. You're a migrant to Australia. It's like Syrian refugees trying to claim how awesome they are for ending up in Norway.

China has 5x the per capita income of India.

What are you talking about? I used to live in US but does it have anything to do with my posts?

Last edited:
:ashamed: I find it difficult to believe considering I personally come across huge numbers of men and women of Chinese ethnicity in Australia. Most of them don’t even come to my shoulders in height and small/petite is the right word to describe both Chinese men and women.

Anyhow even if true only a moron will compare average weight of nation’s people to the soldier at the border. Trust me the Indian soldier will hand over the backsides of the PLA clowns, man or woman, in a conflict.

So you personally come across Chinese, eh?

Why not talk about those people who we see on TV everyday and not your personal experience. The politicians, the Military folks

Here are the tall Indians
Modi is 5'7"
Amit shah 5'6"
Ajit Doval 5'3"
Bipin Rawat 5'8"
Dont Know about Air Marshall Bhadauria Height but he looks like 5'3" at best

Dont know how tall Karambir Singh is but he has good height close to 6'0" i would say.

Just look at your air chief, looks like a midget.

Attachments

• EE02igoU8AYhMB-.jpeg
    EE02igoU8AYhMB-.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 42
Soon Australia will see just how fragile their GDP per capita is, but that has little to do with you. You're a migrant to Australia. It's like Syrian refugees trying to claim how awesome they are for ending up in Norway.

China has 5x the per capita income of India.

No you dumba$$, the issue is the PLA clowns, both men and women, will get their backsides handed to them by the Indian soldiers irrespective of your 5x economy. Stop gloating about your economy, there and many countries much richer than you with much better living conditions. Or be stupid to denigrate your own women in the armed forces like the OP.

Last edited:
:D PLA clowns are staring down at a stalemate in Ladakh. Please, if you have any self respect left do something or shut the F up.
Haha, I can see you are losing it, defeated in every argument you brought up.

Haha, I can see you are losing it, defeated in every argument you brought up.

Another delusional pompous Chinese! Now you won the argument because you threw some random videos! :lol::lol:

You are prime global times editor material! :laugh:

Another delusional pompous Chinese! Now you won the argument because you threw some random videos! :lol::lol:

You are prime global times editor material! :laugh:
A random video? what about your random claim which has no proof of any kind to back them up? Google and find global height rankings and find you India's position.

A random video? what about your random claim which has no proof of any kind to back them up? Google and find global height rankings and find you India's position.

You have serious comprehension issues. :disagree:

Do you think the average Indian soldier at LAC is short? Yes or no?

Why are you comparing national average heights to soldiers at the border?

In Australia Chinese immigrants are highest after UK. The majority Chinese here in Australia are runts. My company is 1300 strong with many Chinese. Some are uncharacteristically fat, but not even one I would say is tall even referring to google average numbers.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom