What's new

Chinese Freedom!

Who cares Hukou if you can make a living in big city? In fact, Hukou means to me is only which primary school my child will choose to study in. And that's all.
To a Chinese, I think it's a matter of money but not anything else.
I am a little confused why so many Indian are interested in such a topic like this.

What a Indian people.... CKCKCK! Admit it, Hukou is way better than Caste system. Look 90% Chinese in China are proud of their goverment. Although 10% are not so, that cause lots of western media reporter to look after them and spread to everyone through BBC, because USA is in rival with PRC both political and economic.

Now let's look at Indian side, who is once part of British Empire. Ok they got Caste system, which is people who is poor will stay that status for the next generation and so on. But the Hukou people if they are hardworking enough, they may be able to gain their status. If you don't believe it go on wikipedia.

The Indian are angry because they seem to be very jealous of the caste system. And the jealousy makes their brain go crazy, so they post lots of stupid and ignorant things. Stupid Indian goverment.

What a Indian people.... CKCKCK! Admit it, Hukou is way better than Caste system. Look 90% Chinese in China are proud of their goverment. Although 10% are not so, that cause lots of western media reporter to look after them and spread to everyone through BBC, because USA is in rival with PRC both political and economic.

Now let's look at Indian side, who is once part of British Empire. Ok they got Caste system, which is people who is poor will stay that status for the next generation and so on. But the Hukou people if they are hardworking enough, they may be able to gain their status. If you don't believe it go on wikipedia.

The Indian are angry because they seem to be very jealous of the caste system. And the jealousy makes their brain go crazy, so they post lots of stupid and ignorant things. Stupid Indian goverment.

Not excatly as you have protraided it sir, The hukou system is biased towards the Hun Chines, then the minorities. When any professional minorities gets a hukou to migrate to a urban area, there hukoa only provides them labor work compare to professional.

Not excatly as you have protraided it sir, The hukou system is biased towards the Hun Chines, then the minorities. When any professional minorities gets a hukou to migrate to a urban area, there hukoa only provides them labor work compare to professional.

Well stop talking about Hukou, now let's discuss about Caste. Let's see how worse caste can be compared to Hukou... Caste=forever slaves (even smart slaves don't have a chance to speak out). And so why Indian literacy still very low?

Well stop talking about Hukou, now let's discuss about Caste. Let's see how worse caste can be compared to Hukou... Caste=forever slaves (even smart slaves don't have a chance to speak out). And so why Indian literacy still very low?

Sir, this tread is about Chinese Freedom, and how Hukou does not give that to minorities in China.

It is a very happy thing to talk about "Freedom" in China, especially by some westerners and some of our India friends here in the forum. The happiness comes from the unconscious that they are standing on the moral highland, looking down the "evil" communist China suppressing Chinese freedom. I guess, this is why my India friend pick up this topic and he/she must be so proud of his/her country to be the biggest democratic country in the world.

However, please explain to me, my India friends, what do you call the super star of the free world invaded many countries, killed many people in those countries? Is that part of the "freedom" definition?

True, there are still some Chinese not happy. But most of the Chinese people are happy. In just 30 years, the "evil" communist China improved millions of Chinese living condition. Chinese people are enjoying the freedom and life that they have never enjoyed before. No other government or party in this world had done this kind of achievement before. We have to give credits to that "evil" Chinese communist party.

Now, back to your unconscious, the dangerous thing (as many have pointed to you already) is that when you lie dormant in your "righteousness" and "freedom" dream, you may lag far behind us. So it's time to wake up, my friends. :wave:

if you havn't come to china; you havn't seen the real chinese village; and you don't know the current policy of hukou system. you don't have the right to comment on it.
let me tell you. now, every person whether you have the city hukou, you can go to and live in every city (except hongkong, macao and taiwan.) and recently, if you have a rural hukou, you can may electrical euipment, such as tv, with the allowance from the government. and as i know the allowance is not less. this year many farmer get foison.
but because of the economy crises, the purchase from foreign country becomes less. so the goverment purchase the corn or maybe the raise by a price one chines yuan higher than the market. now almost every village have the highroad.
would you country do this for you, hindoo?

in fact,rural Hukou means you have a piece of farmland to be distributed no matter where you are.you can farm on it,or rent it to somebody for farming.but you can't sell it(because it belong to country),or change the function of land without permission of government(because the government must guarantee sufficient farmland for the sake of food shortage).you can go out to make money in city when you had rent it to your neighbor.of course you would be discriminated as country bumpkin by citizens.ask a rural migrant workers live in bustee of India city,if he had any land in rural,and then ask a Chinese one.

and it's true Hukou system had been used for thousands years in China,make emperor gether his strength quickly and conveniently.according to Hukou,the local offical would soon make idea how many soldiers or forage he must suply to emperor.I guess you should have seen the cartoon movie MULAN made by The Walt Disney Company.pay attention to how did the old emperor gether his military reserve.

Last edited:
First please treat us as indians. Not like Hindoo, indie, bhindie etc.

I have great respect for Chinese and I never hurt them. I mean KMT and not the communists. I hate communists as much as I hate former indian prime minister Jawaharlal Nehru.

Well, most of my family members are of communist party and I am planing to join the rank? Do I have to perpare myself for your wrath.

I recommand you to read more about china's history before making loose comment about CCP and KMT.

if KMT ever took power, China would become a banana republic just like thoses in Latin America. And JiangkeShi's 'feudal-house' paper army proved to be just inadequate to defend china's national interests.

In fact, the old republic was just a feudal dynasty under a republic name. All the rational and mechanism in rural area was still the feudal order. It is CCP's land reform and social reform turn china into a modern national state devoid of feudal remnant.

If you indian were lucky enough to get a 20 year period of war-time communist dictatorship plus a minor form of culture revolution, you would not have the caste problem, the religious confliction torturing your poor now. And your life exp and Literacy as well as other HDI would not looks so miserable. What you lack is exactly a revolution from bottom up to clear all the illness of your society.

CCP do commit some certain crime on human rights, but one has to count into the interests of opportunity--caste and poverty also kill people, illiteracy and mal-nutrition also kill freedom. Use a small evil of short duration to eradicate a long term evil of eternity is not that morally unacceptable.

And no one can deny CCP has done a great job even since 1949, for even shorterly after the infamous Culture revolution, chinese's average life exp was still about 10 year longer than indian's and literacy was also much higher. That's a solid foundation for the open-up movement later. And most important, it successfully break the feudal chains set on the chinese poor for thousands years, re-distribute the wealth and open the channels of class-lift. It was only after the CCP, the union between a farmer's son and a professor's daughter became not only possible but also ordinary. and It was only after the CCP, manual labourer and women first earn their rightful respect on the general society. And it was only after the CCP, the flowablity between classes became frequent and easy.

Therefore If you judge CCP on the scope of some certain individual who gots the unfairly treadment, then it's a red evil as ti is. But if you judge CCP at a span of civilization, it is no doubt a savior of chinese people and civilization. Nonetheless, the history of development itself is a tear's valley--french revolution, land enclosure, american civil war, none of these was mild and fair to everyone.

Last edited:
Well, most of my family members are of communist party and I am planing to join the rank? Do I have to perpare myself for your wrath.

I recommand you to read more about china's history before making loose comment about CCP and KMT.

if KMT ever took power, China would become a banana republic just like thoses in Latin America. And JiangkeShi's 'feudal-house' paper army proved to be just inadequate to defend china's national interests.

In fact, the old republic was just a feudal dynasty under a republic name. All the rational and mechanism in rural area was still the feudal order. It is CCP's land reform and social reform turn china into a modern national state devoid of feudal remnant.

If you indian were lucky enough to get a 20 year period of war-time communist dictatorship plus a minor form of culture revolution, you would not have the caste problem, the religious confliction torturing your poor now. And your life exp and Literacy as well as other HDI would not looks so miserable. What you lack is exactly a revolution from bottom up to clear all the illness of your society.

CCP do commit some certain crime on human rights, but one has to count into the interests of opportunity--caste and poverty also kill people, illiteracy and mal-nutrition also kill freedom. Use a small evil of short duration to eradicate a long term evil of eternity is not that morally unacceptable.

And no one can deny CCP has done a great job even since 1949, for even shorterly after the infamous Culture revolution, chinese's average life exp was still about 10 year longer than indian's and literacy was also much higher. That's a solid foundation for the open-up movement later. And most important, it successfully break the feudal chains set on the chinese poor for thousands years, re-distribute the wealth and open the channels of class-lift. It was only after the CCP, the union between a farmer's son and a professor's daughter became not only possible but also ordinary. and It was only after the CCP, manual labourer and women first earn their rightful respect on the general society. And it was only after the CCP, the flowablity between classes became frequent and easy.

Therefore If you judge CCP on the scope of some certain individual who gots the unfairly treadment, then it's a red evil as ti is. But if you judge CCP at a span of civilization, it is no doubt a savior of chinese people and civilization. Nonetheless, the history of development itself is a tear's valley--french revolution, land enclosure, american civil war, none of these was mild and fair to everyone.

agree,CCP would be supported by most people in mainland China,even if there are really a election.some people would supported KMT or otherwise,but less than 10% I guess.

I'm not CCP member and have no plan to join it,but I know what they had done and the significance of CCP to nation.though CCP must reform itself.

Long live KMT, long live Taiwan and go India go...

Say no to Communists.

Let me finish what you haven't:

Say yes to Caste.

Say yes to religious oppression and violence.

Say yes to illiteracy so the handful a few can manipulate the majority.

And indeed "go India go...", but to where?

LOL!

Last edited:
How would you know that KMT will make china a banana republic? Those are the same people who made Taiwan where they had a chance to play democracy. Do you call Taiwan a Banana republic?
They are far too prosperous and free people.

I hate communists because I strongly believe that they conspired the Marco polo incident so that Japan gets a chance to attack KMT. And they did.

Communists a savior of Chinese people? wrong? They killed their own people 1989 and long back they sent KMT out of china. Ever wondered what might have been the plea of those people having to leave their own country because of the terror of the communists?

Please don't ask me to read history. Some day people of Taiwan will have their china back. It was always theirs if not these stupid communists.

So please join the rank but stop propagating communism. And for god's shake leave the Indians alone and stop worrying about their life expectancy. I will better die early than be under communists .

Say no to Communists.

Taiwan's prosperity is mainly related to japanese, which I have to admit.
The most difficult phrase of social transition from am feudal one into a modern one was completed under Japanese. The most vital parts of social development like education sys , law enforcement sys and industrial gound was also build by them.

colonist can always make a little island better as a forward base.

KMT only play 20% part--they brought along the whole gold storage of ROC treasury to TW. That was more than enough for the small island to industrilize as the initial capital . With a social development level almost at par with Japan and a huge amount of initial capital, If they still can t make TW to what it is today, KMT would be a fool's party.

On the otherhand Mainland was proved to be too large and too complex for their adm capability and they show zero political resolve to tackle the feudal illness in china,Zero willingness to push the land reform and save the poor, zero resolve to stand straight up in international socity, zero resolve to develop china's own industrial chain. In one word, they woud just admin china for foreign capital. Each and every one of my elder family member in rural area would tell you how KMT official, police,soldier would treat them--as if they are no human.

I hate communists because I strongly believe that they conspired the Marco polo incident so that Japan gets a chance to attack KMT. And they did.
Say no to Communists.

Just what have you been smoking, I regret to waste my time to answer this

Communists a savior of Chinese people? wrong? They killed their own people 1989 and long back they sent KMT out of china. Ever wondered what might have been the plea of those people having to leave their own country because of the terror of the communists?

Please don't ask me to read history. Some day people of Taiwan will have their china back. It was always theirs if not these stupid communists.

So please join the rank but stop propagating communism. And for god's shake leave the Indians alone and stop worrying about their life expectancy. I will better die early than be under communists .

Say no to Communists.

My grandfarmer was a peasant farmer, as milllions of the poor classes, he join the PLA and take part in the war to drive your very dear KMT out of china. The reason is because he cannot live any longer if he do not rise up.

China not only belongs to those KMT fat cat fleed to TW, she also belongs to the poor, the suffering, the deprived.

As for your life exp, that partly depends on whether you are on the wrong side of the history. Nonetheless, the overall life exp in china rose dramatically from about 38 before revolution to about 68 in 1970, much better comparing to other third world nation, including india.

Back
Top Bottom