What's new

" Chinese Flankers are a unique family of aircraft ! " - reconfirmed

Does the smart one also claim that he invented the wheel, or that it just looks like the original wheel but is a new product???????:hitwall:

If the wheel is made of a different material and has improved in efficiency, it's a new wheel. Otherwise I could say that all porcelain are copies from the Chinese and all petrol powered cars are copies from Germany's Otto engine Otto engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Even that can be contested, since Otto also copied the technology from Lenoir who again copied the technology from Lebon.

Next time if china copies Porsche,BMW design keep that in mind:whistle:

You bet the Chinese did and still do. Guess what, German cars are still sold like hot cakes in China. But comparing the car industry with the arms industry is like comparing apples with oranges.

Götterdämmerung;2910137 said:
If the wheel is made of a different material and has improved in efficiency, it's a new wheel. Otherwise I could say that all porcelain are copies from the Chinese and all petrol powered cars are copies from Germany's Otto engine Otto engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Even that can be contested, since Otto also copied the technology from Lenoir who again copied the technology from Lebon.
:blah:
Just like cars and arms, comparing a wheel to a highly sophisticated and complex technology, which here is the flanker, is like comparing apples and oranges.
Made of different material?:undecided:
Improved efficieny?:lol:
Prove it and then we'll talk.

Just try to sell these so called so good planes to intentional customers ...

Even with 1/3 of cost no one want these copies of Russian jets every one still love original.

Ohh you can sell it to one country (cause they have no choice)
:tup:

Does the smart one also claim that he invented the wheel, or that it just looks like the original wheel but is a new product???????:hitwall:

:blah:
Just like cars and arms, comparing a wheel to a highly sophisticated and complex technology, which here is the flanker, is like comparing apples and oranges.
Made of different material?:undecided:
Improved efficieny?:lol:
Prove it and then we'll talk.

So, you mean that all car engines are copies of the German Otto engine, since they all are based on the same priciple with over 100 years of baby steps improvements.

IIRC, the Chinese Flankers use a lot of composite materials that Russia cannot even produce.

How about you prove that the Chinese Flanker is less efficient?

Even with 1/3 of cost no one want these copies of Russian jets every one still love original.

I think even J20 cant compete with Su35BM (except those no option left countries) in exports since the former takes lot of time to deliver and that would be risking security considering the high end tech of Russians.

Götterdämmerung;2910247 said:
So, you mean that all car engines are copies of the German Otto engine, since they all are based on the same priciple with over 100 years of baby steps improvements.

IIRC, the Chinese Flankers use a lot of composite materials that Russia cannot even produce.

How about you prove that the Chinese Flanker is less efficient?
Hmmmm.
So lemme see. No proof.
Composite materials? Nothing new. It was used in the Su 30MKK which they have too and is open to full-scale surgery. And by the way they have Su 27's from the nineties and there are definitely going to be changes in technology but we are yet to see any cutting edge hardware on their J-wateva that is made by Chinese.

Some time a little introspection can be beneficial.
Simply ask yourself, how many countries are operating the Chinese made and exported F-7 Fighters, supposedly derivative of the MIG-21. ??? I can count at least a dozen operators. !!

Simply ask yourself, how many countries are operating the Chinese made and exported F-7 Fighters, supposedly derivative of the MIG-21. ??? I can count at least a dozen operators. !!
Often those countries are too poor to buy any western or Russian items or none would have Chinese equipement.
Ask yourself. If given the chance to buy the same number of F-16Blk-52+ and JF-17, which would you prefer.

Carlo Knop seems to have taken quite a liking to Chinese nowadays. Probably demanding a raise.
Carlo Kopp has an agenda. He hates the F-35 and has written reams of garbage literally trashing its abilities while OTOH, has trolled about the super-duper capabilities of the flankers and how these flankers pose a very "existential" threat to Aussie air-power! Carlo Kopp WANTS the F-22 for RAAF. Period. Btw, professionals of many other forums think he is a joke.

Ps: and now, fanboi bots and their supporters, carry on with your delusions about "indigenous".

Note, both J-15 and J-11B feature WS-10, AESA radar, radar absorbent materials, and extremely extensive application of composites, things that are not featured on any Flanker except for the Su-35S
And YOU happen to know about the secrets of every advanced Flanker variant out there?
I'd really like to see you go on a head to head debate with the author of the article, who is a former pilot and professional aviation analyst. I sense a mini 1962 coming.
ROFL. At. YOUR. STUPIDITY.
Carlo Kopp is an academic. The nearest he ever experienced a combat fight would be at his computer simulation desk. And the bots take his word as the word from Gods!!
R.O.F.L.

Not derivative its just a simply copy of MIG 21

They are able to sell it because of Russian origin on fighter ....

You prove that they cant produce fighter by their own that can be export to other countries

Often those countries are too poor to buy any western or Russian items or none would have Chinese equipement.
Ask yourself. If given the chance to buy the same number of F-16Blk-52+ and JF-17, which would you prefer.

Amongst them Egypt and Iran not to mention Bangladesh and Pakistan. All these countries also have potent Western and Russian aircraft in their inventory. Earlier Pakistan rejected the MIG-21 when offered by Soviet Union.
For the second part, i will reply your question with a question, India in the past has bought both from Russia and Western sources, it's currently concluding a $10 Billion MMCA deal.....why then for the last two decades, it's been pursuing the much delayed LCA programme. ?? !!

Not derivative its just a simply copy of MIG 21

They are able to sell it because of Russian origin on fighter ....

You prove that they cant produce fighter by their own that can be export to other countries

As i said in my previous post, PAF rejected both the Mig-21 and SU-7 when offered by the Soviet Union.
The F-7 is a much improved aircraft where as the F-7PG has been even further improved with design changes and cockpit enhancements. Mig-21 had to be upgraded to Bison and Lancer designations to have some modern warfare capability, no such requirements for the PG versions.

Amongst them Egypt and Iran not to mention Bangladesh and Pakistan. All these countries also have potent Western and Russian aircraft in their inventory. Earlier Pakistan rejected the MIG-21 when offered by Soviet Union.
For the second part, i will reply your question with a question, India in the past has bought both from Russia and Western sources, it's currently concluding a $10 Billion MMCA deal.....why then for the last two decades, it's been pursuing the much delayed LCA programme. ?? !!
What other choices did those countries have?
As for the second part. That is not the answer to my question.
LCA was needed to kickstart our domestic industry and to replace MiG-21's. The experience gained will be invaluable in the long run. What does Pakistan plan on doing even if it manages to setup a good MIC. It can barely purchase those few JF-17's on soft loans. The biggest reason for going after JF-17 was to create a sanction proof jet, which is not by any measure a merit of Chini tech. Perhaps you are not the correct person to ask this to. Ask that to any frmr pilot of PAF and he will answer in a heartbeat[ ofcourse if there were no sanctions]. Which again points to the same thing.
If there were no compulsions- monetary or diplomatic or both as in the case of Pakistan, no one would buy the cheap Chinese maal.

And YOU happen to know about the secrets of every advanced Flanker variant out there?

ROFL. At. YOUR. STUPIDITY.
Carlo Kopp is an academic. The nearest he ever experienced a combat fight would be at his computer simulation desk. And the bots take his word as the word from Gods!!
R.O.F.L.

And 85 IQ Indians know more about military than Carlo Koop right?
Indians couldn't make their own bullets yet think they know about military.

Stop embarrassing yourselves, you got burnt in 1962 yet you think you are the world authority about military.
Come and talk when you win a war.

Back
Top Bottom