What's new

" Chinese Flankers are a unique family of aircraft ! " - reconfirmed

You guys talk about airframes as if designing it is some joke. If it is so indigenous, why did they have to copy even the airframe. Too dumb to make it themselves?

People tend to use the term "copy" a bit too loosely here.

They started license-producing Su-27s in certain quantities. But then, Shenyang simply took the air frame design, and do whatever they wanted with it. This violated their contract with Sukhoi. And not only that, they aren't paying royalties to the Russians either.

You'd have to admit, the Su-27 air frame is very good. In fact, the best in my opinion. Maybe they just couldn't come up with anything better themselves.

It's simple, robust and creates minimum drag. Is there anything better? The only bad thing I could say about it is that it is too big.

I wouldn't say that those Chinese Flankers are "better" than the Russian ones. Russia is still technically more advanced than China in the military industry.

But still, their engines and avionics are quiet different from the Russian Flankers. That is the main point of the article. There are many like it.

Otherwise, Sukhoi wouldn't have been bitching about in the first place.

Man, have you seen what you post, when there is any news related to India?

I pity you for ur Arse l****g post.

I challenge you find any recent post that indicates anti-Indianism. Criticism =/= anti.

On topic, read S-L-O-W-L-Y.

They started license-producing Su-27s in certain quantities. But then, Shenyang simply took the air frame design, and do whatever they wanted with it. This violated their contract with Sukhoi. And not only that, they aren't paying royalties to the Russians either.

You'd have to admit, the Su-27 air frame is very good. In fact, the best in my opinion. Maybe they just couldn't come up with anything better themselves.

It's simple, robust and creates minimum drag. Is there anything better? The only bad thing I could say about it is that it is too big.

I wouldn't say that those Chinese Flankers are "better" than the Russian ones. Russia is still technically more advanced than China in the military industry.

But still, their engines and avionics are quiet different from the Russian Flankers. That is the main point of the article. There are many like it.

I challenge you find any recent post that indicates anti-Indianism. Criticism =/= anti.

So from ur post u do accept china not paying royalty to russia for airframes, and design is piracy and technology theft?

Note, both J-15 and J-11B feature WS-10, AESA radar, radar absorbent materials, and extremely extensive application of composites, things that are not featured on any Flanker except for the Su-35S

I'd really like to see you go on a head to head debate with the author of the article, who is a former pilot and professional aviation analyst. I sense a mini 1962 coming.
Source please if you have any. Other than insiders.

And that makes it indigenous? Copy or no-copy, it is not theirs no matter what they put in it.
This is just the same as license producing an aircraft using completely local materials and then claiming it is indigenous and only looks like the original, as it was produced locally with all material local[except without the license producing part].

So from ur post u do accept china not paying royalty to russia for airframes, and design is piracy and technology theft?

It's not my personal opinion, but a fact.

Even the Chinese posters here said that even though they may have violated the terms, Russia cannot do anything about the matter. It doesn't matter how much the rage over it.

But then, military business goes on between them.

It's not my personal opinion, but a fact.

Even the Chinese posters here said that even though they may have violated the terms, Russia cannot do anything about the matter. It doesn't matter how much the rage over it.

But then, military business goes on between them.

Its the same, Russia cant go to war for this trifle matter.. Currently Russia's defence market is limited, and when its market increases, it will have a choice...
But u see, after these kinda actions by the chinese, the TRUST does break down, and they will be reluctant to share critical technologies with china in the future

Highlighted is answer for you.

You yourself accept that you use to post anti India sentiments in past and have stopped doing in recent days.

Anti India Criticism......... Well for us, what can be Anti Indian feeling, maybe for you its neutral.

On Topic, read the post thoroughly, then Write s-l-o-w-l-y.

Highlighted is answer for you.

You yourself accept that you use to post anti India sentiments in past and have stopped doing in recent days.

Anti India Criticism......... Well for us, what can be Anti Indian feeling, maybe for you its neutral.

On Topic, read the post thoroughly, then Write s-l-o-w-l-y.

I'm not anti-anything. Just being anti-stupid :enjoy:

There's so many Indian jealous troll here:eek:
Anyway China moving fast on new weapons, more than anyone,it is undeniable, and any reasonable person may not claim the opposite, except by bad faith and jealousy:disagree:

Good luck china:china:

but still is any better an the indain MKI or what?

Is a Russian flanker modified to suit Indi with help from Israel and france and only something that India can own leave alone Russia. Care to disagree? feel free. :)

Ya mate, i couldnt digest ur stealing and piracy skills :P
And after a long time, seeing HIGH IQ COMMENTS.... cMON BRING MEGATONING , WWARNING COMMENTS TOO :p

did I tell you a about the GIS software in china developed independently.
Or the mass storage developed by inspur.

Don't worry I will post these later so I can laugh at your a$$burn.

did I tell you a about the GIS software in china developed independently.
Or the mass storage developed by inspur.

Don't worry I will post these later so I can laugh at your a$$burn.

Oh ya i too can posts indigenous software hardware developed by us...
The issue is we developed that ourselves..
Not by stealing....
And i have already set ur a$$ on fire... Dip it in SCS...

Back
Top Bottom