What's new

Chinese Flanker Family: J-11, J-16 ... Su-27SK/UBK, Su-30MKK

but simulator is a mirror image of operational jet cockpit, so your logic is bogus:disagree:
No, it depends on your purpose.

img-2ed59fecc94cfef6b70c01777f3d3af4.jpg

Last edited:
chinese EG18
1. can be skid takeoff, and also can be ejected take off.
The 2. airspeed tube is gone and the radar estimate is also changed.
3. the optoelectronic ball is gone and the battlefield support is changed.
4. increase the refueling equipment on the left side of the cockpit.
The deceleration plate on the back of the 5. machine seems to have changed.
The 6. electronic war tanks are different from the annihilate 16.
7. the ratio and position of the material are different.
8. head. Border. Front flap to add new avionics.
9. the whole system is fully improved to adapt to the marine environment.
10. increase wing blade, prevent wingtip stall and reduce drag.
668b9fa1ly1fqv1k88rf4j20rs15ohd1.jpg
0.jpg
aaa.jpg
e0482873gy1fqwbnuzjq8j215o0oijt2.jpg
snap_screen_20180502085312.png

chinese EG18
1. can be skid takeoff, and also can be ejected take off.
The 2. airspeed tube is gone and the radar estimate is also changed.
3. the optoelectronic ball is gone and the battlefield support is changed.
4. increase the refueling equipment on the left side of the cockpit.
The deceleration plate on the back of the 5. machine seems to have changed.
The 6. electronic war tanks are different from the annihilate 16.
7. the ratio and position of the material are different.
8. head. Border. Front flap to add new avionics.
9. the whole system is fully improved to adapt to the marine environment.
10. increase wing blade, prevent wingtip stall and reduce drag.
View attachment 471105 View attachment 471106 View attachment 471107 View attachment 471108 View attachment 471109

How can it be CATOBAR-compatible when it doesn't have the necessary landing gear to do so? Are the gears interchangeable?

How can it be CATOBAR-compatible when it doesn't have the necessary landing gear to do so? Are the gears interchangeable?
Tell me your analysis “it doesn't have the gear to do so" then i give you answer

Tell me your analysis “it doesn't have the gear to do so" then i give you answer

Take a look at the catapult-compatible landing gear on the J-15T, Rafale, or F-35C, and compare them to the one on the J-15D. The J-15D's gears do not have the reinforcements necessary to handle the stresses of a catapult.

Take a look at the catapult-compatible landing gear on the J-15T, Rafale, or F-35C, and compare them to the one on the J-15D. The J-15D's gears do not have the reinforcements necessary to handle the stresses of a catapult.

So, you think this is the final work of type j15d? there is j15dt too. there are many pictures unpublished.

patient, don't rush to the conclusion.

So, you think this is the final work of type j15d? there is j15dt too. there are many pictures unpublished.

patient, don't rush to the conclusion.

I'm just refuting the OP's claim that it can be launched from both CATOBAR and STOBAR carriers. Current photographs suggest that it cannot.

I'm just refuting the OP's claim that it can be launched from both CATOBAR and STOBAR carriers. Current photographs suggest that it cannot.
To refute a reputable poster (yes, he is respectable member in CJDBY), you have to dig up engineering data instead of based on a photograph. Rushing in to dispute to satisfy the urge to discredit and win onto others is not commendable.

草根设计师-CAD is refering to capabilities of this variant, not just this particular unit of proto-type.

Back
Top Bottom