What's new

Chinese Flanker Family: J-11, J-16 ... Su-27SK/UBK, Su-30MKK

why are you teasing Deino ..... :lol:
You probably know what I am talking about .
Don’t let @Deino know this or else his next book issue will have calls from multiple “bOb vEGanA” Majors and Generals

*Indian Accent*
“Aa Sirr, aaii saa youur bok ishu aanline, send copy, me promote locallly”

:D:D:D

What do you think about this?

If I'm not mistaken then this is a model only and I won't overrate the same missile, we know from several Trumpeter kits since years as a sign, the PLAAF will field this missile. Or are there other news I missed?

Otherwise IMO we will see more likely the new rumoured LR-AAM, which is said to be smaller than the PL-15 so that the J-20 can carry six of them. Why yet another LR-AAM with similar capabilities??

If I'm not mistaken then this is a model only and I won't overrate the same missile, we know from several Trumpeter kits since years as a sign, the PLAAF will field this missile. Or are there other news I missed?

Otherwise IMO we will see more likely the new rumoured LR-AAM, which is said to be smaller than the PL-15 so that the J-20 can carry six of them. Why yet another LR-AAM with similar capabilities??
Do you think it is smaller than PL-15?

Besides, do you think Su-35 can carry Chinese missiles?

J-11BS
53ed1838ly1gd6gdeq349j21c00u04qq.jpg

Via @万全 from Weibo

Do you think it is smaller than PL-15?

Besides, do you think Su-35 can carry Chinese missiles?

Where did I say this ?

I meant, that it is IMO highly unlikely to see the PL-2x on a Su-35 and even more I question, if this missile is still an active project. I expect we'll see the new rumoured AAM, that is performance-wise comparable to the PL-15 but smaller/slimmer, so that the J-20 can fit 6 in its main bays.

Sorry if I was misleading.

we NEVER made PL21 of those image;
it was just fan art in 2010
In 2015 we rather made PL15, which was NOT on the image
I belive that you NEVER see such SU35 with PL21 in reality :disagree::disagree::disagree:
again, another fan art for russian :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
we NEVER made PL21 of those image;
it was just fan art in 2010
In 2015 we rather made PL15, which was NOT on the image
I belive that you NEVER see such SU35 with PL21 in reality :disagree::disagree::disagree:
again, another fan art for russian :lol::lol::lol:

Again ... calm down, read, think and then try again: I directly said, this is a model and that IMO neither we will see this AAM on a Su-35 nor in PLAAF anyway.

By the way you still owe us proof for your claims. :-)

Again ... calm down, read, think and then try again: I directly said, this is a model and that IMO neither we will see this AAM on a Su-35 nor in PLAAF anyway.

By the way you still owe us proof for your claims. :-)

oh what I'm saying is always proof itself
I always tell the truth about our army on this forum
again, listen to chinese for the truth
:china::china::china:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom