What's new

Chinese Flanker Family: J-11, J-16 ... Su-27SK/UBK, Su-30MKK

Will China order a large number of Su-57 from Russia and receive TOT. Thus, China will have 3 5th generation aircraft including Su-57, J-20 and J-31

russia will order a large number of J-20 stealth jet fighters from China; and vietnam will do the following :agree::agree::agree:
china officially declared it no longer buys any russian arms after its annoying trade of SU35 and S400 with russia in 2017; chinese military vice president 張又俠 announced that china will NEVER buy any russian arms again when he visited to russian president on December 2017; in other words china strongly asks russia not to bother it any more for the sale of russian arms; now china believes that russia no longer makes competent amrs due to the lack of money and china develops much better and more reliable arms than russia :agree::agree::agree:

http://www.mod.gov.cn/big5/leaders/2017-12/08/content_4799425.htm

russia will order a large number of J-20 stealth jet fighters from China; and vietnam will do the following :agree::agree::agree:
china officially declared it no longer buys any russian arms after its annoying trade of SU35 and S400 with russia in 2017; chinese military vice president 張又俠 announced that china will NEVER buy any russian arms again when he visited to russian president on December 2017; in other words china strongly asks russia not to bother it any more for the sale of russian arms; now china believes that russia no longer makes competent amrs due to the lack of money and china develops much better and more reliable arms than russia :agree::agree::agree:

來源︰國防部網責任編輯︰湯傳飛2017-12-08 00:11
160350857e347994252977.jpg

160350857ed47994250435.jpg

12月7日下午,俄羅斯總統普京在莫斯科會見了到訪的中共中央政治局委員、中央軍委副主席張又俠。李曉偉 攝

12月7日,俄羅斯總統普京在莫斯科會見了到訪的中共中央政治局委員、中央軍委副主席張又俠。張又俠首先轉達了習近平主席對普京總統的誠摯問候和良好祝願。普京總統表示感謝並請轉達對習近平主席的親切問候和美好祝願。

普京說,對華關系是俄對外關系的重點方向,俄方高度評價中俄高水平戰略協作。中俄雙方在許多重大國際和地區事務中擁有相同或相似的立場,雙方應進一步加強溝通協調,共同維護世界和地區和平穩定。中俄軍事合作在兩國關系中具有重要地位,希望雙方繼續加強在聯合演習、軍事比賽、人員培訓等領域合作,不斷提升兩軍關系水平。

張又俠說,習近平主席在中共十九大上作出中國特色社會主義進入新時代的重大戰略判斷,意味著中國與世界的關系進入新時代,中俄關系迎來新的發展機遇。在兩國元首的戰略引領和推動下,中俄全面戰略協作伙伴關系不斷邁上新台階,兩國關系處于歷史最好時期。中俄兩軍關系日益拓展深化,務實合作成效顯著。中方願與俄方一道,按照兩國元首達成的重要共識,繼續相互支持,共同維護兩國安全利益和世界和平穩定。

軍委裝備發展部部長李尚福、駐俄大使李輝、軍委聯合參謀部副參謀長馬宜明、軍委裝備發展部副部長劉勝等會見時在座。

This is a fake or at least a too early April 1st fool's day joke!

So please provide a source ... otherwise I would say, with this post your already low-credibility goes even more sown the drain.

Because the problems of the Su-57 will be solved in 5 years, and China is the only country in the world that can order a large amount of Su-57 to receive TOT.

I really do NOT believe russia will solve many problems of SU57 jet fighter program in the next five years; I carefully expect russia would NOT be able to finish up the program because of the lack of money; nowadays russia took dozens of years even when it just repairs its old warships; now russia desperately looks to export its arms (especially to India) in order to feed its dying arms industry
:suicide::suicide::suicide:

I really do NOT believe russia will solve many problems of SU57 jet fighter program in the next five years; I carefully expect russia would NOT be able to finish up the program because of the lack of money; nowadays russia took dozens of years even when it just repairs its old warships; now russia desperately looks to export its arms (especially to India) in order to feed its dying arms industry
:suicide::suicide::suicide:

But that does not make any sense, ... quite to the contrary it is even more ridiculous: First you claim or ask, if CHina will purchase large numbers of Su-57 since its issues will be solved in 5 years and then it will be cheep for sale and then you claim Russia and Vietnam are purchasing a huge number of J-20s.

It does not make any sense at all. :crazy:

:cuckoo:
This is a fake or at least a too early April 1st fool's day joke!
So please provide a source ... otherwise I would say, with this post your already low-credibility goes even more sown the drain.

But that does not make any sense, ... quite to the contrary it is even more ridiculous: First you claim or ask, if CHina will purchase large numbers of Su-57 since its issues will be solved in 5 years and then it will be cheep for sale and then you claim Russia and Vietnam are purchasing a huge number of J-20s.

again
deino, listen to what chinese say (if you want to know us)
unless, you never know; you only see the image :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
those newcomers who hate china periodically keep asking the same questions here
(then ask yourself, NOT here)
listen to china!

Maybe you mistake J-11A/Su-27SK and Su-27UBK for J-11B and J-11BS.

First J11B gets improved pulse doppler radar and Russian engines. Development of WS10A replica copy of Russian engines start with production model J11B.

There is ZERO credibility/logic in his words.
Better to ignore him.

Pardon, and even if I agree with you, but that's partially wrong: Not most of the J-11Bs are using the Russian engine, but only those from Batch 01 (IMO about 24 aircraft): All others from Batch 02 to Batch 07 and all J-11BS and J-16s are using already the WS-10 from day one. But you are correct, it would be great, if all J-11As might be reengined.

The most I referred to was original J11B I read from old articles and books I got more than 10 years ago when J11B first started. WS10A was introduced at that time. Improved version WS10 was fitted over time.

I am not sure. India and Vietnam both buy T-90s. But China doesn't care about Russian tanks. The SU-57 has many problems and will not be ready for export in the next 5 years.

T90 is just redesigned T72 that has too much weakness relying much on improved armor and extra improved ERA for protection. China ztz99 lacks the blast door but rely on hollow gap in between turret armor & outer armor to prevent impact detonation directly on turret making it better than t90. The ztz99 engine is far more powerful and fuel efficient too.

@juj06750

All your posts are THRASH and your FAKE *81* avatar and
your posts smell like those Murican SLAVE LOSER posts
who are disappointed that Murican COVID-19 Biowarfare attacks on CHN have failed.

Last edited:
:cuckoo:

again
deino, listen to what chinese say (if you want to know us)
unless, you never know; you only see the image :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
those newcomers who hate china periodically keep asking the same questions here
(then ask yourself, NOT here)
listen to china!

The point is "I do indeed listen to Chinese", in fact to many more than you probably think and regardless my limitations due to not speaking Chinese NONE of those to who I speak say this; Neither the J-10B, nor the J-15 and J-10B have an AESA.

So maybe it is indeed so, that I'm listening to the wrong peoples ... but slowly - given your other crazy ideas - I get the feeling that it's you, who is listing to the wrong peoples!

Why do note on the reliable Chinese sources say so? Since they all hide the truth or since there simply is none and you are listing to fake reports?

Therefore in summary: it is not that I do not want to listen but I beg for some evidence, a source to check on my own, where these reports that only you find are written. And so far you gave nothing but words.

And finally: I DON'T HATE CHINA ... in fact it is the most often heard accusation in other English forums I get, to be in love with China and being already corrupted by their own propaganda. As such it even more clearly shows, how little you know me. :-)

http://www.mod.gov.cn/big5/leaders/2017-12/08/content_4799425.htm

And where is mentioned, that "russia will order a large number of J-20 stealth jet fighters from China; and vietnam will do the following"??

Seems as if you are indeed either over-hyping any source you find or have some sort of great imagination.

Last edited:
Any evidence?

Uh, deino already answered, early batch fitted with russian engines then the rest powered by WS10 and kept improving from time to time. Before J11D, they fitted AESA and newer version WS10 engines for testing and evaluation.

First J11B gets improved pulse doppler radar and Russian engines. Development of WS10A replica copy of Russian engines start with production model J11B.

Since when is the WS-10 a "replica copy of Russian engines"?? Some sources say it is based on the civil CFM-56's core and then independently developed into a low-bypass military turbofan, but surely not a "replica copy of Russian engine".

-------------

By the way, it seems as if production of the J-16 is well underway in Batch 06 ... this is J-16 cn. 0604.

via @huitong

J-16 cn. 0604 - 20201318.jpg
J-16 grey radome.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom