What's new

Chinese fighter jet cut so close to US spy plane it caused turbulence

Looks about 50 meters at the closest distance given the size of Su-27. It's a little close but I don't think there was any immediate risk of collision.

Russians do it all the time and USAF pilots don't go trying to near ram them.
How about if Chinese feed Mexico with weapons and jets and fly next to USA borders.....Russian stopped doing this since Gold war.. it is only nato and usa army does whole over the world.

Which model of aircraft is the American one?
Spy plan

China should be peaceful.

Just splash that RC 135.

NO NEED TO GIVE WARNING.
BILL MURICA FOR THE MISSILE THAT RC135 DAMAGED IN THE PROCESS

SANCTION MURICA IF MURICA REFUSE TO PAY

monkey-happy.gif

We have a new cold war. Someone told me everything always ends up in a duo-opoly, like pepsi, coke, apple, windows etc.
It was only time before another suporpower arose. beofore the US -Soviets it was UK and France then UK and united Germany.

usa isn't threatning russian territorial sovereignty.
U.S. sends bombers near Russian borders all the time. Same for the Russians when near U.S. borders.

How about if Chinese feed Mexico with weapons and jets and fly next to USA borders.....Russian stopped doing this since Gold war.. it is only nato and usa army does whole over the world.
No they haven't. Russia still does it. Especially near Alaska.

We have a new cold war. Someone told me everything always ends up in a duo-opoly, like pepsi, coke, apple, windows etc.
It was only time before another suporpower arose. beofore the US -Soviets it was UK and France then UK and united Germany.

Indeed

You dont stare at neighbour's jacuzzi over the fence then cry like a puxxy when the neighbour shows you his middle finger. What's the fuss?

U.S. sends bombers near Russian borders all the time. Same for the Russians when near U.S. borders.

No they haven't. Russia still does it. Especially near Alaska.
Neither US nor Russia threaten each other's territorial sovereignty, and both had treaty in past allowing each other's aircraft to fly in each other's airspace.

He must be auditioning for the next China version of 'Top Gun'.
Like Indians you ar good at making hero's like rambo but run from Afghanistan in the dark of the night. F America. You support nazis in Ukraine and nazis in Palestine

Not close enough. Chinese pilots should learn from the Russians a few tricks to really drive the American thieves away from their coasts. Oil, metal scraps, or some balloons will do the trick.
Yup. That intercept over the Black Sea felt like the Russian came to do a proctology examination on the American pilot. :lol:

Russians do it all the time and USAF pilots don't go trying to near ram them.
Well, you guys rely on technology and shit but they do it the old fashioned way i.e. "scare the bejesus out of the other guy"

If military recruitment ads are any indication, you're losing your warrior edge, esp after 2 decades of just dropping bombs on women and kids.

1c46e626-83a4-4f05-9e81-55bd34b25ba5.png

From a US army ad, if you didn't know.

Last edited:
Yup. That intercept over the Black Sea felt like the Russian came to do a proctology examination on the American pilot. :lol:

Well, you guys rely on technology and shit but they do it the old fashioned way i.e. "scare the bejesus out of the other guy"

If military recruitment ads are any indication, you're losing your warrior edge, esp after 2 decades of just dropping bombs on women and kids.

1c46e626-83a4-4f05-9e81-55bd34b25ba5.png

From a US army ad, if you didn't know.

Defenders of Liberty, Emma and her two moms

Back
Top Bottom