What's new

Chinese fighter jet was "dangerous and reckless" towards Canadian surveillance plane: Blair

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

Chinese fighter jet was "dangerous and reckless" towards Canadian surveillance plane: Blair​

Why a reporter is on board of this military plane?

Atmospheric research. They are trying to see if the air in Asia is different from Canada.

But Russia is kicking your backside against 62 nations in Ukraine

You NATO lady boys and LGBT lovers are not even men

Russian men are men which so why you are losing

Also 1,400 pigs and dogs are dead in Israel

I guess they were your relatives

Atmospheric research. They are trying to see if the air in Asia is different from Canada.
Tell the Canadians. There is no marijuana and caffeine in the air of Asia.

But Russia is kicking your backside against 62 nations in Ukraine

You NATO lady boys and LGBT lovers are not even men

Russian men are men which so why you are losing

Also 1,400 pigs and dogs are dead in Israel

I guess they were your relatives
I was shocked. You offended the Jews.

Don't forget that Jews hired you to work!!!

Now follow your Jewish master to talk about how the Uyghurs were "genocide"!

Last edited:
Tell the Canadians. There is no marijuana and caffeine in the air of Asia.

I was shocked. You offended the Jews.

Don't forget that Jews hired you to work!!!

Now follow your Jewish master to talk about how the Uyghurs were "genocide"!
Uyghur mosques vanishing and turning into buddhist temples totally normal of course

What is Canadian planes doing in Asia???
Supporting its liege with its puny military and telling China: if US is going down, we are going down with it.

How convenient that a media reporter is on the aircraft on the very same flight in which the aircraft is intercepted.

I bet the Canadians steered into Chinese territory anticipating an intercept so this journalist can catch a good view for her report about "China bad".

Supporting its liege with its puny military and telling China: if US is going down, we are going down with it.

How convenient that a media reporter is on the aircraft on the very same flight in which the aircraft is intercepted.

I bet the Canadians steered into Chinese territory anticipating an intercept so this journalist can catch a good view for her report about "China bad".
And you will lose the bet because if that was true, China would have released the radar track data. You do know how radar works, right? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom