What's new

Chinese farmer's self-made tank.

It could be just a prop.

A farmer with experience working with tractors may also be confortable with modifying it's outer skin.
Welding and simple mechanical tasks can be accumplished by trained technician.
Famer may have worked in a factory before - they may be migrant worker.
Engineering is a skill but innovation and improvisation can be picked up - Edison never finished school.
The contraption do not require high level electronics etc.
This is from a group of pictures that shows not only one but many people participating in this project.

I'm also doing eng.

Good point about human ingenuity but I think it's a prop. If you look at the suspension carefully you'll see a couple of hub caps that are not attached to an axial and what is suppose to be the driving gear looks really too big and clunky to make the thing move.

I think so too. like ornament for the entrance of a futuristic theme park or something.

lunch time!

This will effectively replace Type 99KM and CSU-152

That farmer was sent by John O'Connor to build new weapons to be used agaisnt Skynet, hey, he may even send them back to future to use against the terminators.

Is this a drag racing tank?
anyone notice that jet nozzle for NOS?
5618482820110224165355013_640.jpg

It looks bad-a*s !!!!

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
this tank should make appearence in the syfy movies
it looks impressive
specially the directors of B movies can use it because their concepts and designs of futuristic vehicles suck!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom