What's new

Chinese Expert Claims PLA troops used Directed Energy Weapon on Indian Troops at Pangong Lake

Since you INDIANS LIKE TO BOASTS. Here is something for you to boast about.

They (India) are still a poor country, but you(china) are the 2nd richest country in the world. Why do 600M of the Chinese only make less than $140/month? Should rich highly high IQ people not have so many people at near poverty levels? :no:

They (India) are still a poor country, but you(china) are the 2nd richest country in the world. Why do 600M of the Chinese only make less than $140/month? Should rich highly high IQ people not have so many people at near poverty levels? :no:

India a poor country? But you were BOASTING about India's wealth. What happened to the chart? I have never say or boast about China's wealth or IQ.

...or an IQ test to see who falls for a professor saying it. :wave:

What you should rather say, to check the IQ for those who might be disputing this. Considering the super power China is, against a third world India, a lot of testing can happen on Indians without any repercussions or anyone even bothering about it. :D

India a poor country? But you were BOASTING about India's wealth. What happened to the chart? I have never say or boast about China's wealth or IQ.

:rofl: You can't read a simple graph? that was a study of the various American immigrant groups. You always taunt others about their IQ, yet you can't read a simple graph/chart. lol wu mao
What you should rather say, to check the IQ for those who might be disputing this. Considering the super power China is, against a third world India, a lot of testing can happen on Indians without any repercussions or anyone even bothering about it. :D
AND because the US is the sole superpower we also test mind-altering beams on all non-American brains, yeah?

Last edited:
:rofl: You can't read a simple graph? that was a study of the various American immigrant groups. You always taunt others IQ, and you can't read a simple graph/chart. lol wu mao
The chart is ABOUT PEOPLE IN AMERICA and NOT INDIA. You must be those DELUSIONAL INDIANS THAT really believe 58% NASA scientists are Indians too, right?

The chart is ABOUT PEOPLE IN AMERICA and NOT INDIA. You must be those DELUSIONAL INDIANS THAT really believe 58% NASA scientists are Indians too, right?
I never claimed it was about India. Lol. The study showed success data on various immigrant groups in the US, and it found the Chinese immigrant group doing but average compared to other immigrant groups. Why are you guys doing but average?

I never claimed it was about India. Lol. The study showed success data on various immigrant groups in the US, and it found the Chinese immigrant group doing but average compared to other immigrant groups. Why are you guys doing but average?
The chart you are boasting about says "ASIAN AMERCIANS". They have a US CITIZENSHIP NOT INDIA CITIZENSHIP. Please tell me what is PER CAPITA in India?

The chart you are boasting about says "ASIAN AMERCIANS". They have a US CITIZENSHIP NOT INDIA CITIZENSHIP. Please tell me what is PER CAPITA in India?

It showed Asian Indian as highest. you only read the header lol. Why we debating India's per capita. what does that have to do with your taunting of IQs?

This whole thing started when you went to taunt them about their IQ, which you do a lot here. I simply asked you_ if their "IQ" was so low, how is that many immigrant groups (including them) do so so much better in the US than you Chinese in the US? How is that chinese do so average when they leave the wall?

1605485072151.png

Last edited:
So they are NOT AMERICANS according to you?

This whole thing started when you went to taunt them about their IQ, which you do a lot here. I simply asked you_ if their "IQ" was so low, how is that many immigrant groups (including them) do much better in the US than you Chinese in the US? How is that Chinese do so average when they leave the wall?

You think once a Chinese gets American citizenship they immediately become average?

This whole thing started when you went to taunt them about their IQ, which you do a lot here. I simply asked you_ if their "IQ" was so low, how is that many immigrant groups (including them) do much better in the US than you Chinese in the US? How is that Chinese do so average when they leave the wall?

You think once a Chinese gets American citizenship they immediately become average?
I stay FACTS. Is India IQ not 81 ?

No one can top Indians in call center and other scams so that chart makes all the sense. All other immigrant groups are hard working honest people.

I stay FACTS. Is India IQ not 81 ?

It can't be a fact because those are subjective tests, nothing really analytical about it. furthermore, the website you cite is not some controlled study done...it even says this. doesn't not take a High IQ to figure that it's a very loose study of low scientific value. The fact is the Chinese are average on every success measure when we see it being applied in the real world.

The intelligence quotients by countries are taken from the studies conducted by Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen (2002), Heiner Rindermann (2007), Khaleefa and Lynn (2008), Ahmad, Khanum and Riaz (2008), Lynn, Abdalla and Al-Shahomee (2008), Lynn and Meisenberg (2010) as well as the PISA tests in 2003, 2006 and 2009. More recent results were weighted heigher. The studies are not entirely uncontroversial as they're often considering only specific population groups or only a few individuals per countries. If, on the other hand, an average is obtained from all the tests and studies, an at least usable overview will be obtained.

It can't be a fact because those are subjective tests, nothing really analytical about it. furthermore, the website you cite is not some controlled study done...it even says this. doesn't not take a High IQ to figure that it's a very loose study of low scientific value. The fact is the Chinese are average on every success measure when we see it being applied in the real world.

The intelligence quotients by countries are taken from the studies conducted by Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen (2002), Heiner Rindermann (2007), Khaleefa and Lynn (2008), Ahmad, Khanum and Riaz (2008), Lynn, Abdalla and Al-Shahomee (2008), Lynn and Meisenberg (2010) as well as the PISA tests in 2003, 2006 and 2009. More recent results were weighted heigher. The studies are not entirely uncontroversial as they're often considering only specific population groups or only a few individuals per countries. If, on the other hand, an average is obtained from all the tests and studies, an at least usable overview will be obtained.
Bellow is another site about IQ. Tell me what CREDIBLE website should you believe India's IQ is 81?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom