What's new

Chinese Electric Vehicle from BYD

Well, though being a Chinese, i have to say Chinese traditional vehicle industry sucks.

Hope this time Chinese vehicle manufacturers can take a leap in the field of new energy vehicle.

GM and Ford are the ones who are planning to launch cars in India made with Chinese partnership. GM is partnering with SAIC and Ford with Changan. We should see cars from China around 2011-2012.

http://www.thehindu.com/business/companies/article439502.ece

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-10-23/ford-changan-in-talks-to-expand-business-in-india.html

in fact, your entire nation is built on Chinese made products:

1. our generators made in Shanghai are helping you to get more of your population covered with power supply.

2. you can post here because Huawei built the backbone network for you. and people are getting Chinese made ADSL modem/routers.

3. you can talk to your friends on mobile because you bought Chinese designed and made base stations.

in fact, your entire nation is built on Chinese made products:

1. our generators made in Shanghai are helping you to get more of your population covered with power supply.

2. you can post here because Huawei built the backbone network for you. and people are getting Chinese made ADSL modem/routers.

3. you can talk to your friends on mobile because you bought Chinese designed and made base stations.

Not really. A lot of stuff is made in India and other countries too, and anyway, all the tech that has enabled you to make stuff has come from the West or Japan, so I don't see why you are so boastful about using slave labour to make dirt cheap low quality stuff.

Continue making stuff with slave labour and sending it all over, keep doing the donkey's work as long as you can.

Last edited:
Tata Nano is just enter the Nepal market, I have heard that the cars are very welcomed over there!!!!

Any comment from Nepali!?

Not really. A lot of stuff is made in India and other countries too, and anyway, all the tech that has enabled you to make stuff has come from the West or Japan, so I don't see why you are so boastful about using slave labour to make dirt cheap low quality stuff.

Continue making stuff with slave labour and sending it all over, keep doing the donkey's work as long as you can.

Not true..

Many telco infrastructure equipment in india come from huawei/zte; read your newspaper how SEC china win contract for big power plants in India.

How could slave labour have better income and living than your average people?

The F6 can go up to 400 km on simply a 20 minute charge. That outperforms any other electric or hybrid vehicle by far.

They are planning to bring it to Western Europe and the US by 2011.

Back
Top Bottom