What's new

Chinese Economy 'to Hit $123 Trillion' in 2040

Get ready for GreyBoy and his toilet crisis

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

^^^
LCA, Missiles, Arjun, Toilets crisis in India, DRDO... most common disease ...

Back to the topic ... Thats true Chinese they're hard working peoples ... I really admire by chinese progress ... well done China ....:tup:

hey do you want to see something

what is meaning of $123 Trillion' in 2040 when you cant see the reality

pls improve them they are also in your country

QCtfItsPfAg[/media] - Shanghai - Beggars With Monkeys

hIOjs6ejIGE[/media] - Most popular job in Shanghai China

Do you do anything except trolling & derailing threads

Don't post the crap again

This is for the fourth time i am seeing you do this

I can assure you are not going to win this 'flame war', so if don't have anything good to say then just SHUT UP! or get banned

Last edited by a moderator:

I can assure you you are not going to win in this 'flame war', so if don't have anything good to say then just SHUT UP!

Emo...before jumping on Indian members...plz take a look at your Chinese counterparts.Stop singling out Indians...

though Chinese economy is growing impressively :tup: , 123trillion is just bragging.

I am not a big fan of these future predictions, since it takes in consideration that last few years of progress will continue in future.

I have hardly seen these figures being correct, when market goes up everyone says it is going to go further up until it start going down.

So you never know in future there can be other countries eating into China's business and posing challenge.

China's model is about cheap labor available in abundance in a decently stable country with good environment to invest (friendly policies). So if other countries try they can replicate the same.

Even if Pakistan start focusing on business and get the country stable can eat some business from China. I am serious.

Emo...before jumping on Indian members...plz take a look at your Chinese counterparts.Stop singling out Indians...

though Chinese economy is growing impressively :tup: , 123trillion is just bragging.

Excuse me,show me just one example where 'flaming' has been started by Chinese, now after reading the crap of 'arya' you think Chinese won't respond :disagree:

Don't make this forum a 'flame war' ground

Thanks

Excuse me,show me just one example where 'flaming' has been started by Chinese, now after reading the crap of 'arya' you think Chinese won't respond :disagree:

Thanks

I have no interest in making this a flame ground. AM not gonna start singling out and blame Chinese members for flame posting like some people over here do. You and as well as i know who are the flame posters. so lets end this here and get back to topic

I can assure you are not going to win this 'flame war', so if don't have anything good to say then just SHUT UP! or get banned

Thank you sister.

:pakistan: :china:

emo girl Chinese Economy 'to Hit $123 Trillion' in 2040 do you still want to see kids and poor peoples on road

they are also human and they have right to grow and development what the Chinese govt is doing for them

some time truth hurt but we cant close our eyes i know we also have same thing but we can not close our eyes

emo girl Chinese Economy 'to Hit $123 Trillion' in 2040 do you still want to see kids and poor peoples on road

they are also human and they have right to grow and development what the Chinese govt is doing for them

some time truth hurt but we cant close our eyes i know we also have same thing but we can not close our eyes

open a thread I will see you there
don't make this place dirty

Others forget him & continue

even BRIC projections were not this optimistic.

Any economy needs resources to sustain its growth. The world does not produce enough resources for China to grow at the rates it needs to achieve this figure.

Advanced technologies can help china achieve its growth targets for the future. But they cant offer a pathway to 123 trillion.

Thanks

ONE example? if atleast 90% of greyboy 22 or communist posts are not trolls( i mean starting flaming ) i will quit this forum now:cheers:

Brother, good article, thanks for sharing.

But it belong to the China econmy and updates thread, you can find it

in the economy category section. :china::cheers::china:

This is more than a good news. This is amazing.

I will simply die on that very day out of happiness. I do not know whether I will be alive till 2040.

:china:

Back
Top Bottom