What's new

Chinese double standard of military history

ManUNITEDglory

Reaction score
I find Chinese manipulation and claims extremely bias and self-centered. I've seen a lot argument between Chinese and other people like Koreans/Mongolians who dislike Chinese for claiming Qing dynasty as their own. What amazes me is that some Chinese are trying to insult Indians by saying the Mughals and British ruled India and when I insulted them back by saying Qing ruled Chinese and they say that Qing was an sinicized Chinese rule dynasty. For your information even the Mughal was also a indianized kingdom after they conquered India can we say Mughal was Indian rule empire?

The Chinese claim the Qing dynasty as their own when in fact it was created by the Manchus/Manchurian who conquered China and even the first president of China called them as foreign invaders who made Han people suffered.

Or do the Chinese claim Qing because they never created a empire with such huge lands that include what is today China, Tibet, Manchuria, Inner Mongolia, East Turkistan and tribute states from Southeast Asia and Central Asia?

Qing_Dynasty_1820.png

They are also having a argument with the Vietnamese over the Nanyue kingdom of southern China but the story is reversed this time, because the people who founded this kingdom was in fact Chinese people but were assimilated into Yue culture and identity but still claim it as their own anyway.

The kingdom included what is now Guangdong, Guangxi, Hainan island and Northern Vietnam and parts of Yunnan. At it's height the kingdom became the strongest baiyue state with many neighboring kingdoms submitting to Nanyue rule but I must mention that it's true North Vietnam was a separate kingdom and was country of it's own before Nanyue conquered it however the Vietnamese and Baiyue are related and both are Yue people and so Nanyue fought for Yue not Han

Nanyue.svg

Attachments

• upload_2013-12-1_19-42-53.png
    upload_2013-12-1_19-42-53.png
    393.3 KB · Views: 30
  • upload_2013-12-1_19-43-32.png
    upload_2013-12-1_19-43-32.png
    389.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Or do Chinese claim Qing because they never created a empire with such huge lands that include China, Tibet Manchuria, Inner Mongolia, East Turkistan and tribute states from Southeast Asia and Central Asia?

Qing_Dynasty_1820.png

This.

The Qing were a very strong people even the empires of Nepal and Afghanistan, Tajiks paid tribute to Qing dynasty. You can really say they were the 2nd greatest empire to have come out from northern Asia after the Mongol Empire.

However just look at the Chinese manipulative claims on Mongols and Manchus.
It's very obvious that their twisted answers are just for the sake of glory and self pride

LOL, you strike again!!! @Wholegrain, your good pal is here to discuss your favorite topics.

My God Not again
why can't people talk about present rather than future
so much to talk about Nasa's Maven,China's Lunar Rover,India's Mars mission :hitwall:

My God Not again
why can't people talk about present rather than future
so much to talk about Nasa's Maven,China's Lunar Rover,India's Mars mission :hitwall:

This joker doesn't even know Nanyue is a tributary state of Han dynasty.
I agree he's better off talking about India's Mar mission or bollywood, LOL.

I agree he's better off talking about India's Mar mission or bollywood, LOL.[/quote

According to wikipedia. Nanyue was forced to be a vassal to Han dynasty in 196BC to 183BC. It's only when Zhao Tuo declared absolute Independence he attacked and sacked some Han territory and kicked the Chinese ***. Many kingdoms started to submit to Nanyue rule and this is when the Han emperor acknowledged their power and starts to be less provocative to them. Although Nanyue submitted again most of the changes were superficial and he was still call emperor and Nanyue was free from Han rule. Nanyue never wanted to be under Chinese or han anything to do with them.

Xiongnu also made Han dynasty paid tribute annually and later when Han defeated the Xiongnu and they were the one who paid tribute so Nanyue being a tributary state of Han means nothing.

Last edited:
According to wikipedia. Nanyue was forced to be a vassal to Han dynasty in 196BC to 183BC. It's only when Zhao Tuo declared absolute Independence he attacked and sacked some Han territory and kicked the Chinese ***. Many kingdoms started to submit to Nanyue rule and this is when the Han emperor acknowledged their power and starts to be less provocative to them. Although Nanyue submitted again most of the changes were superficial and he was still call emperor and Nanyue was free from Han rule. Nanyue never wanted to be under Chinese or han anything to do with them.

Xiongnu also made Han dynasty paid tribute annually and later when Han defeated the Xiongnu and they were the one who paid tribute so Nanyue being a tributary state of Han means nothing.

Do you know who is Zhao Tuo? He was a Han Chinese general. :omghaha:

Go read some proper Chinese history book. If wiki is 100% accurate, there's no need for school.

I agree he's better off talking about India's Mar mission or bollywood, LOL.
Well, Nanyue paid tributes but acted independent from the Han dynasty. Tribute states don´t mean they are parts of ones countries, otherwise Vietnam could claim large parts of Southeast Asia as her territories.

Go read some proper Chinese history book. If wiki is 100% accurate, there's no need for school.
what about the Turks, the Mongols and the Manchus, that ruled China?

And here I though that you Chinese always say being Han was just a culture and identity.

At least it's better than your brainwashing textbooks from communist

And here I though that you Chinese always say being Han was just a culture and identity.

At least it's better than your brainwashing textbooks from communist

All chinese are not Hans, Hans are originally from Beijing river areas. There exists lot of ethnicity and Language groups among them. Their culture and languages also changes from region to region.

All chinese are not Hans, Hans are originally from Beijing river areas. There exists lot of ethnicity and Language groups among them. Their culture and languages also changes from region to region.

Actually real Han originated from North/Central China. South Chinese are mixture of Han and ethnic minority but north han also have Mongolian admixture

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom