What's new

Chinese Consulate Attack Mastermind Aslam Achoo eliminated !!!

C:\Users\Gautham\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif
u mean those kabootr that u keep on catching and call them spies...

The reality is that yr a Country which is the inventors of state sponsoring terrorism in this region if not the World, from mukti bani terrorists to yr current terrorism in Pakistan where people like Kulbhushan Yadav are caught red handed!

I think you have forgotten Oct 22 1947, Just 2 months of your independence Pakistan sent tribal militants to annex Kashmir.

https://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/gk-magazine/the-tribal-invasion-in-kashmir/141546.html

I have told you in my previous post, your countrymen don’t love your own country. They will sell the country if they get money. Mukti bani were not Indian people. They were your own people. Even today people who are killing your people, are not Indians – They are your own people.

This video is enough to answer yr entire rubbish that u have written in yr post as well as yr self righteous attitude which is completely false.

Ha Ha Ha, whose media are you showing. Is this an interview with any foreign media or neutral source. Let me ask a question then, Can an Indian catch an innocent Pakistani & get his statement as a conspirator, spy or terrorist. Is it possible to frame a Pakistani by India. Let me see if you answer to this question. So people can use this for your double standards in other threads.

You want to debate. Let’s do it. Sach bardaash karne ki taakat he, ya phir se gaaliyon pe uttar aaoge.

Pakistan don’t dare to take Khulbushan’s name in any international forum, because you know it will immediately get in to controversial dialogue & you will be forced to provide details for your claims & give consular access or mediation for neutral investigation.

The few times you have mentioned Khulbushan Yadav in 1-2 forums, your people have mentioned him as an Indian spy, not Indian terrorist in international forum. Go search & show me one place where any International media has mentioned or given proof of him as terrorist. Do you want your people’s list as declared terrorist. If you go debate in any international forum Khulbushan as terrorist, he will be released in no time. Try it.

Regarding bardash.....hahaha wo to tumhe karni parry gi!!!!!!!!!! kyu k hum log he sachay hain orr tum log jhutty ho!

Watch from 6:20 from your own person from the land from where Pakistan claim Khulbushan Yadav was caught.

Show me one international list of declared terrorists, where Khulbushan’s name is mentioned.
I can give you hundreds of proof on declared terrorists & Pakistan’s involvement from various international sources.

Please kindly show any one declared terrorist source. See the title of the video you posted it says Indian spy not terrorist.

Osama Bin Laden
Jalaluddin Haqqani
Hafiz Saeed
David Headley
Ajmal Kasab
Anjem Choudary
Ayman al-Zawahiri

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/16/anjem-choudary-hate-preacher-spread-terror-uk-europe

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/jul/22/usa.september11

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40802787

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1677131/1-139-terrorists-connected-pakistan-un-sanctions-list/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...to-global-terrorism-financing-monitoring-list

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...DL-attack-the-terror-plot-foiled-by-luck.html

We hanged Ajmal Kasab the recent declared terrorist. You don’t even have guts to hang Khulbushan. Do you know Why?

Because you cant, you can only give excuses here Reality is something else which you can't accept.

Akhir kaar dekhlo, ajj tum bhi hamary he forum py post kar rahi ho hum tumary forums py nahi....ajj hamara forum iss time duna ka largest military forum ha internet py, orr tum logo k forum ko kon puchta ha? chahe Bharat Rakhshak ho ya Indian Defence Forum.

Iss he lea to tum bhi yaha aye ho, hum tumhary forum py nai aaye.....iss he lea kaaki bardash karo! because u dont HAVE A CHOICE!

I post in Indian forums also. Even there I confront Pakistani only with facts, not with abusive language. They can’t handle facts & start using same abusive cheap language but eventually they run away, It’s not my mistake.

And I am allowed to post here, so I am posting. Whether you post in Indian forum or not is your choice.

Let us vent our anger! the anger of 75000 people of my country that u have killed in the past 17 years!

agr bardash nahi hota, too dafa ho jao hamary Pakistan Defence Forum sy!

You have every right to post what you want on your forum & I have no problem with it. Meri bardaash aap se bahut bahut aage hai. Hum Ahimsa mein believe karne wale log hain. You will never see me using abusive language. I will rarely target anybody personally or try to deviate from the debate or topic put across to me.

Ask your moderators, can they ban all the Indians from this forum & you will get the answer. They can ban me, they can ban individuals, that’s it, but not all Indians. It’s another truth (Kadva Sacch). Ask your moderators why. The reality will be too bitter for you to digest, so I won’t mention. Bardaash tho karni padegi nahin tho mujhe quote mat karo or ask your moderators to ban me & decide who is a coward. There is no need of battle field to fight Pakistan

Last edited:
@Umair Nawaz - Dekh liye Sachaiye ke nathija. Isko tum log Sahas kehte ho.

You tagged me. I didn't start a conversation. You pulled me here. You people can't handle truth, it's not my mistake. You immediately want to hide it. If you really have courage you will debate. Anyway I just showed you. This is why buzdil log Indian forums pe nahin aate.

Kabhi bi Sach aakir mein jeetthi hai, Jhoot baag jaatha hai ya tabaah ho jaata hai.

Last edited:
More battle scar seeking indians..

@waz clean this thread from offtopic posts.

Calling us cowards is apparently not personal attacking.. Saying we will be #%$&@$ by Chinese is not personal attacking. Shows the filth these indian trolls drench themselves in.

This is why I don't visit Indian forums. Never even signed up. The abuse and the slurs and the swearing is atrocious. Appalling levels of gutter language devoid of facts and reality.

More battle scar seeking indians..

@waz clean this thread from offtopic posts.

Calling us cowards is apparently not personal attacking.. Saying we will be #%$&@$ by Chinese is not personal attacking. Shows the filth these indian trolls drench themselves in.

This is why I don't visit Indian forums. Never even signed up. The abuse and the slurs and the swearing is atrocious. Appalling levels of gutter language devoid of facts and reality.

I second this.

@waz @Horus ... Mods would you please take action against some of these indians using foul language? These indians need to be banned for a few weeks. These are your usual suspect indians probably on the payroll of someone.

Stop posting off-topic rubbish here and tagging people who haven’t got anything positive to add.

Back
Top Bottom