What's new

Chinese colonel says latest bird flu virus is U.S. biological weapon

& it was used in China many times. At last Chinese woke up.

No one is asking the important question how a person with obvious mental problems retains the rank senior rank of Colonel?

I don't think US makes any biological weapons since they have ratified UN treaty on it.

Yeah, I am sure all those research and the announcement of the most deadly virus ever created is all for nothing.

One thing is for sure, the US wants dominance in all field and that includes biological and chemical weapons. Racist eugencist even thought up virus that could kill non-whites. People are so naive. After constant, people still believe American government have any respect for international laws and treaties.

Possibility can not be ruled out.

The Chinese officer should present a proof, I hope there are forensics in this field in China who can trace that strain back to American Labs. Hang on the Guy is related to Chinese Air force. I don't think he is educated enough to comment on virology/microbiology.

Another Conspiracy theory ?

That officer is an embarrassment to the Chinese. I'm pretty sure he is probably sweeping floors by now.

we faced bird flu years ago, i am not sure is it US behind it or not..

I was all Happy this Morning .. Cooking my Eggs and Noodles in copious amounts of Schezwan Sauce and Greens . Then i got Busy on a call . When i came back my beautiful Eggs and Noodles in Schezwan and Greens were burnt .

Damn Evil Americans for Burning my Breakfast . Had the Westerners not invented Electricity this would not have happened in the first Place . I will become a Noodle-Ban now and Strangle Muricans with Noodles when they come By :P

Chemical, Biological and Natural disaster wars are todays trend, Nothing can be ruled out. But the chinese colonel should have presented proof before making a statement.

Shameless Americans ! The Chinese should retaliate by manufacturing exports which break easily after purchase with no guarantees on replacements ...wait ....I believe that the retaliation maybe underway :D

Man this chinamen are so proud of themselves they pin everybody of something what bunch of jerks!

Eh, I don't think so...high-ranking Chinese officers have also called for WW3 over defending Iran's nuclear weapons. Does that indicate it will necessarily happen? No.

Similarly, just because the Chinese colonel believes it is so, does not mean it is. Japanese media is saying that the U.S. is trying to assassinate Jong-un, does that mean it's true? Not necessarily.

Not everything can be blamed on America, no matter how much we may want to.

Back
Top Bottom