What's new

Chinese City seeks to banish Muslim Veil!!

Some random beauty pageant of the local province.

The Hui Muslims on average have about 10-15% of Iranic ancestry, and the Chinese Tajiks are basically an eastern Iranic people.

Yea, I remember I knew a Chinese guy who told me about the Chinese Muslims and Uyghurs, but later when I studied them on the internet it said that they were more Turkic than Persian. I guess they are like Uzbeks and other central Asian nations that have Persian roots and were considered Persian before Mongol or Turkic related tribes invasions.
Send some more photos of them please.

I notice the resemblance as well.

And some other Hui Muslims are quite influenced by the Iranian culture as well.

2009092007581667.jpg

001ec9591e620a3c4cb50a.jpg

20110926042407118.jpg

You are right and peoples need to understand that Muslims in different countries adopted Islamic dress code according to their culture. Islam just give guideline what should be covered and how you do it, its up to yourself. Secondly hijab should not be forced as no use of it if you wear it by force

Thats the problem of Ostrich like lifestyle and living some people are forced to follow even facts looks Propaganda and Propaganda looks facts to them.

At least China is anti-crusade, and ask to your motherland which side she sides with.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Yea, I remember I knew a Chinese guy who told me about the Chinese Muslims and Uyghurs, but later when I studied them on the internet it said that they were more Turkic than Persian. I guess they are like Uzbeks and other central Asian nations that have Persian roots and were considered Persian before Mongol or Turkic related tribes invasions.
Send some more photos of them please.

The Uyghurs are predominantly Turks with Tocharian/Iranic/Han influence.

Whereas the Huis are Han Chinese influenced by Iranic and Arabic.

You are right and peoples need to understand that Muslims in different countries adopted Islamic dress code according to their culture. Islam just give guideline what should be covered and how you do it, its up to yourself. Secondly hijab should not be forced as no use of it if you wear it by force

Some young Hui Muslims who lived in the Urban areas choose to not follow its Islamic traditions.

No one really forces them, but they prefer to stick with the modern life style.

I guess their soul is just as corrupt as many other westernized Chinese youths.

Some young Hui Muslims who lived in the Urban areas choose to not follow its Islamic traditions.

No one really forces them, but they prefer to stick with the modern life style.

I guess their soul is just as corrupt as many other westernized Chinese youths.

I mean we should leave it for Adult Muslim to decide whether she want to wear it or not . Its bad to force someone to wear veil but its equally bad to force someone to remove veil/hijab if she wear it by her own choice.

I understand intention count more than actions. If soul is corrupt then covering body will have no significance. Prostitute will not become modest if she start wearing veil but don't give up prostitution : )

the Iraqis in Guantanamo Bay aren't separatists and the USA has no right to put Iraqi people in jail in their country. so, that would be a strong no. I don't support the treatment of the prisoners in Guantanamo but the case is radically different from the case of the separatists in China. so even bringing it up is ridiculous.

I don't need to google your claims to know whether they are true or not, you need to support your claims.

That was on he Human rights Issue.

At least China is anti-crusade, and ask to your motherland which side she sides with.

Does it matter weather you are putting your hands in **** or piss ??.... India is not on any side... we support Humanity and well being of people... we have always supported the freedom of Palestine at the same time Israelis are also our good friends.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/118687-australia-bans-muslim-women-s-veil.html

Wonder if we will see similar posts as above here too ...
;)

I doubt it very much :lol:

That's because you guys fundamentally misunderstand the debate. The criticism of the West is because their laws are selectively targeted at Muslims. The French law bans headscarfs, not small crosses. The Swiss law bans minarets, not church spires. Since secularism is a much touted facet of Western society, these violations of secularism need to be highlighted.

That is not the case here.

Again an unjust and autocratic rule enforced on Religious Minorities...

1st you don't all them to go to mosque.
2nd You don't all them to pray and fast in Ramadan.
3rd you don't all them to cremate their dead properly.
4th you help the Hans kill them.
5th you ban their clothing.

Just wonder How long would the Muslims and Islam suffer at the hands to the Atheist Dictators.
Its time that the Islamic countries come forward and speak against this cleansing of Islamic values and culture from China... and demand answers to the Injustice done to Islamic people and Islam itself.... rather than being some coward dog who only barks when the opponent is weak... they should roar as a lion and make it clear to China that any Injustice done to a Muslim would not be tolerated.

You have to try much harder , no one believe a word you said.

we support Humanity and well being of people... we have always supported the freedom of Palestine at the same time Israelis are also our good friends.

You support killer as well as those who is being killed..how? :D

Israel built upon suffering of Palestinians

where was humanity and support in indian occupied kahmir? or all humanity is reserved to support the Insurgent groups in other countries i.e China, sri lanka, pakistan etc

You support killer as well as those who is being killed..how? :D

Israel built upon suffering of Palestinians

where was humanity and support in indian occupied kahmir? or all humanity is reserved to support the Insurgent groups in other countries i.e China, sri lanka, pakistan etc

For the Kashmiris I would like you to better compare yourself and ask the Kashmirs on both sides... I mean the real ones who spend most of their time in Kashmir and are down to earth people.

As for Humanity They even Hoist a Pakistani flag at times in Srinagar... a few unwanted elements paid you know who.... but the fact is that they are allowed to.. think of the same thing in your side and you would see their skin being taken apart by Army and other law enforcement agencies... and even media won't bother to give a Sh*t about it.

Although Israelis have killed them and built their nation on the Palestine land but it also should be kept in mind that If they didn't do that where would have they lived and existed ??... They were living there from well before Christ and Muhammad came and gave a reason for the Crusade to start where do the Israelis stand amid all this... was It their fault that their founder chose that land to live upon thousands of years ago.

Such a case doesn't arises in China there's plenty of fertile land for Hans to live while the Uyghurs stay in a corner in some barren desert not bothering any one... then also we see them having problem with some Muslims staying in a wasteland and they want to inter fare and make their living a hell.

As I have always said we support the cause of Humanity and democracy... it was the our commandos who got killed while operating against LTTE and It was our prime Minister who dropped food for them while Sri Lanka tried its best to stop... the same Prime Minister who allowed commando operation and got killed by the same LTTE who he dropped food in spite of international criticism.

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

You have to try much harder , no one believe a word you said.

I don't want them to believe me or any one I am just greeting them with the truth and facts.

tbh-

what if china really bans hijab- veil- burqa- w/e-
what jack we gona do about it-
last time they killed lot of muslims- and yeah we did a jack-

Kudos to all weather friendship- where muslim killing is ignored for the sake of having an ally--

tbh-

what if china really bans hijab- veil- burqa- w/e-
what jack we gona do about it-
last time they killed lot of muslims- and yeah we did a jack-

Kudos to all weather friendship- where muslim killing is ignored for the sake of having an ally--

Pakistan is not the bastion of Islam (or for the Muslims around the world), neither does it claim to be one. Pakistan only represents the people of Pakistan regardless of religion, no one else.

Back
Top Bottom